1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rain!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Danny19, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Danny19

hey guys.. well im laying in bed and its raining.. i love the rain. i absolutely love it! its an amazing weather and when ima go to sleep it sounds beautiful. when im outside i love the feeling of cold air and the smell it has.. awesome!.. is there anyone else that likes the rain? whats your favorite part about the rain.?

2. Ridiculous

RainyMood.com: Rain makes everything better.

I like rain when it sounds like that, when it's still mostly sunny and it's just a light shower. Otherwise I don't like it at all.

That is quite a good site to just have open in the background when I'm home alone and everything is completely quiet.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love it too - where I grew up it rained a lot (or a normal amount, at least), and my bedroom was on the corner of the second floor of our house. I would fall asleep listening to it all the time.

And now it barely ever rains here. I miss it a bunch. I'll probably be listening to this site tonight...it's a nice change from my other pre-recorded rainstorms on my comp. :lol:

4. Aeon Magus

The pitter-patter of the rain falling on the windowsill makes a great lullaby. Not only that, but when you watch it raining outside through the window, and the window has droplets stuck to it, it makes you think that everything is being "cleansed". Like, the evils of the world is being 'washed' away. It's a comforting feeling... however naive. :icon_redf

5. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I don't like rain.. It makes me depressed. I prefer the rainbows, and the sun after the rain :grin:

6. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I really love the rain. It's one of the best mood-setting weather ever. I love it when I sit before a window and watch as drops fall gently down to the outside world. Listening to violin and piano pieces add more into the great mood ~w~

7. Mad Man L

Don't like any noise while trying to sleep, hence my dislike of rain. + With rain comes clouds, and clouds for any extended period of time are depressing.

I LOVE STORMS, however. Stupid blocking high pressure system preventing us from getting storms, haven't had any storms since the start of the month. ._.

8. Nykoru

Out Status:
    Some people
    After spending eighteen years in BC, and being born in one of, if not the, least sunny places on the planet....

I love the rain. I now live in the prairies and people think I'm crazy for how much my mood improves whenever it does rain. Unfortunately, it won't be raining until March or April at the earliest now :/ Just 'snow' flakes the size of needle points.

9. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The only time I like the rain is when I'm not out in it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I hate the damp feeling your clothes are left with when it has rained on you. >.<

Although the rain in Florida was luffly and refreshing. <3

10. Gallatin

As long as I don't have to be going out in it, I love the rain. Rainy days are awesome!

11. Emberstone

well, if that is you in your avatar, you are more than welcome to come to oregon... we have lots of rain. You can crash on my couch, and enjoy all the dampness.

12. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like rain, especially during the autumn and the smells associated with it.

13. browneyedboy

I love rain too! I love the idea of kissing in the rain/ or even just dancing in it, for some reason it seems liberating. I also love the smell of rain, especially summer rains.

14. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    In elementary school, when I was walking through the rain to get to class, and no one was outside 'cause of the rain, I'd pretend I wsa the last person on earth, or maybe an astronaut on an uninhabited planet.

Rain's awesome!

15. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    About a year and a half ago I was locked out of my house for 4 hours in the rain and had nowhere to go, so I just sat in the garden in the driest place I could find (under a bush, still pretty wet). I got pretty ill, but even with that, I still love the rain (but mostly when I'm inside).

16. Danny19

i wish it was me.. or at least was mine.. lol. oooh but ima have to go visit oregon and enjoy some good rain over there :lol:

17. Porphyrogenitus

I love rain, even, depending on how I'm feeling, when I'm out in it. Actually, the only time I don't really like it is when I'm trying to sleep.... because for some reason it doesn't really let me sleep. I'm weird like that :wink:

18. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I always loved the smell of mother earth after it rained.

19. Mercy

Mercy Guest

My dream is to kiss someone in the rain The feeling of i dunno wetness on lips and the cold water pouring down on me or her would be so cool,

20. Emberstone

I feel depressed if we go too long without rain. I have lived my whole life in Oregon, so rain is that a natural part of my life. My mom works with someone who was from the midwest, and could drive in two feet of snow, but freaked out about driving in rain. Funny how where you live can effect your outlook about things we usually overlook.