1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pda

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by firemaker13, Nov 14, 2011.

1. firemaker13

Where is the best place to make out or more. Would you do it yourself out in the public if you have a choice.

2. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never made out with anyone in public. I'm a fairly shy person so I doubt I'd feel comfortable with it, especially being gay. I think I'd be more open to holding hands or kissing (not making out though) in public.

I wouldn't be okay with doing more than making out in public for sure, depending on what you mean. I don't think it matters if you're gay or straight, too much PDA is not my thing. It makes me feel uncomfortable if there's a couple next to me making out and feeling each other up.

I think the best and most ideal place to make out or more is when you're alone with the person in a romantic setting. I'm not sure.

3. Aya McCabre

If my latest relationship is anything to go by, the botanical gardens seem to be where it's at. Though it does get you seen.... we had a kid yell out "Is that two girls?!" a while back. I don't think they realised that was possible.

4. Rooni321

I'm not for PDA really. I mean holding hands and a small kiss is okay but full on making out is a no-no.
    But my favorite place is on a balcony or the hill-side. Or my room because everyone says I have the most comfortable bed ever! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. RaRa

I don't mind PDA unless it's like practically sex...It would be very hypocritical of me to hate on PDA considering me and my ex didn't care. Wherever we were there was a show. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Alex15

Surrounded by the Old Repulican Vangard (Texas)
    So here in spain it is all over the place, at first it's a shocker. By week two you don't even look twice, I wish everyone in the states weren't such prudes.

7. Junkist

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Definitely my own personal premise. I don't mind doing in public but there are just too many restrictions.

8. firemaker13

Flirting through out the day is better then just say you want sex lets do it now. Nope not for me.

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    not much for people making out in public. I mean a kiss, holding hands, a hug thats fine but if you're gonna climb each other get a damn room.

10. Just Passing

I'm not sure if I could ever display any signs of PDA. I don't know what it is, but I'd feel awkward doing it.

11. CrazyAntFarm

Not into too much PDA myself. My dude and I are very affectionate towards each other though just usually in the privacy of each other.