1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle advice

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by alan t, Nov 17, 2011.

1. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I want to get better looking hair... My hair is really thin, both in terms of individUal hairs and it's a bit sparse too. It tends get messy and sticks out in bits when it's longer. Also I combed it for so long in one direction that it's sort of stuck in that way.
    Also the hairline is receded a bit, particularly on one side where I bashed my head when I was little and got a bump.

please advise me on good hairstyles? What to ask for when cutting, what to do with it myself, anything else? I've got a photo in m y album

2. Rooni321

Have you ever attempted the fohawk look that a lot of soccer players tend to rock?

3. alan t

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    no i haven't. actually that looks like a good idea. except that I'm not sure it would work on me because my hair is pretty thin on the top and it looks like you need thick hair up there?

4. Rooni321

Probably. But I'm not sure actually. Idk if you can push the hair from the sides towards the front because I don't know what that would look like lol