1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Finding someone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by thevedman, Nov 21, 2011.

1. thevedman

For those of you who found someone, your partner, where did you guys meet? I'd really like to meet someone and I just don't really know how to find anyone... I find the gay scene where I live to be more people who are interested in flings, and that's not what I want, I want a relationship and something that lasts. Any suggestions?

2. Rooni321

Um I guess we met at school. Our friend introduced us(not thinking we would get together[she's actually quite the anti-lesbian]) and we started getting to know each other better at our GSA.

3. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    School here too. Of course, it didn't end up working out, so now I'm in the same boat as you. I've tried online stuff but no real luck there. If you figure something out, let me know! :lol:

4. Sunandmoon

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My boyfriend and I met on facebook when he added me as a friend one day. We actually went to school together in grade 5-6 and I moved away. It wasn't until university that I met him again and we've been together for 3 years in a long distance relationship. It's so true that a future relationship can come when you least expect it.

5. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met my boyfriend on an online dating site. When I first saw his picture, I knew he was the One. He later said that he just threw the net and caught about 10 people and I was the lucky one who stuck. Lol we can't be anymore different. I'm the introvert brooding kind and him the extrovert social independant one. We've had so many quarrels in the past and grew into each other and love each other now.