1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charni, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi! If you are reading this post on the thread! Lets talk!

2. Rooni321

Hello! You added me!
    :grin:

3. xXPsychedelicXx

Hey!! :smilewave

4. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Yes I did add you! Right now I am seeing hoe exclemation marks affect conversations!

---------- Post added 24th Nov 2011 at 07:23 AM ----------

HI! How are you!

5. Katelynn

Hi James!!! (*hug*) Congrats on coming out! It does feel so good. I know whenn I came out as trans, I had so many female friends that we so amazing, understanding & supportive & even more surprising - at the ready with clothes to give me, fashion advice & a total excitement to do hair, makeup & everything in between with me! One of my friends even took me clothes shopping last week for the first time, which was also the very first time I have ever gotten to go shopping for anything I wanted to buy & wear for me. It feels amazing to have my friends, to just be one of the girls & dress however I want now. I know it's a bit different for you, but still, it's a BIG step coming out so congrats! (!) (*hug*)

6. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks! I came out to my parents a while ago but it didn't go well.

Yeah it is a bit different but different is awesome!

7. Katelynn

I know how you feel. When I came out to my parents & basically told them I was a girl (just told my mum I'm also a lesbian just last week, which I think she's having a very hard time with), it did not at all go well for me either. It sucks, but I did what I needed to to get thru it & things are a bit better now. Try giving it some time. After a while, I think my mum finally realized that I really am female & I wasnt making it up, as I can noow talk to her fairly openly about it & she doesnt freak or anything now. Sometimes people just need time to adjust & realize that the person they care about is still the same person. Personaly tho, I stopped wearing mens jeans & pretty much dress female in public every day now, with the exception of tops, since I am a college girl of limited funds at the moment. But I do get maam'd from time to time, which is nice but isnt happening quite as much as I want yet! lol!

8. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't think my parents are going to accept it. They were really angry about it. Random quesion: Is there a difference between boy and girl jeans? Good luck maam!

9. Doctor Faustus

Um... they're both jeans. Maybe I'm the wrong person to ask. xD

Hello hello! (again xD)

10. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I have heard that there is a difference but I don't know if there really is.

11. Rooni321

Yes they help, I like using exclamations better than smileys! But sometimes I use both :slight_smile:

12. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I sometimes do experements like this.

13. starfish

Give your parents some time. You have had a lot more time to get used to being gay, than they have had.

14. Katelynn

Yeah, there is a bit of a difference. Women's jeans tend to be more form fitting. I love how my crotch area (sorry all) seems more like it should look in these jeans too. I was ecstatic when I found I actually had a bit of a butt in my skinny jeans versus my baggy men's relaxed fit jeans. And best thing is that guys do wear skinny jeans too, so I can get away with wearing girls' jeans without anyone really thinking too much about it. I stopped wearing guys jeans on Oct 31st & yet to have anyone say anything negative about it yet. Quite the opposite, some of my female friends Im out to say I look sooo great in my jeans now!

#14 Katelynn, Nov 23, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  15. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Do they physically feel more comfortable?

16. Katelynn

OMG, I feel sooo much more comfy in them! Honestly, I find them to be soo much more better of a fit for me. I just get mine at a second hand place, but my first 3 pairs were given to me by a female friend I had come out to. I feel so much better in women's jeans. Plus I was talking with a friend of a friend, who said that he wears them sometimes too. He said he wasnt a crossdresser or trans or any of that, but he just found women's jeans much more comfortable & that was all he cared about! Once you figure out your size, go out & buy a couple of pairs. Jeans are so widespread in society these days, that I switched from men's to women's & no one really said anything to me. But I know Im wearing jeans appropriate to my gender now, so Im happy that I can dress the way I want in public whenever I want!

17. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Awesome! I want to try some now but mum and dad said I am forbidden to cross dress any more:icon_sad:.

That's good you can be comfy in public!

18. Rooni321

Whyyy??
    And what kind?!

19. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Because I just think of them and do them. I have ADHD so that also makes me very impulsive, but I NEVER use it as an excuse. I tried using a smiley after EVERY sentance once.

20. Rooni321

Actually experiments are quite fun! I do a lot of social experiments and the results are really strange every time.
    Oh man I used to do the smileys a lot freshman year, but it just didn't do anything for me after a while