1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flirting

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by firemaker13, Nov 24, 2011.

1. firemaker13

How can you tell when someone's flirting with you. And. How do you flirt back.

2. Rooni321

I'm a big flirter, its kind of part of my personality.
    So,
    Usually for me I can feel someones vibe or I see how they act around other people and how they act with me or what they say/how they say it. Also, a really good indicator if someone is interested is if you catch them looking at you quite a lot while they think you're not looking. I'm very observant lol.

To flirt back:
    I usually say things that imply that I like them or compliment them or state things I notice about them that I like. I smile and laugh a lot but not like an obnoxious biotch.
    And sometimes I hold their gaze for longer than usual while smiling, not too difficult. For girls, touch is everything, not in a perverted way, just like "wow I like your bracelet, may I see?" while taking her wrist or something or touching her shoulder to tell her you're going to get something but you'll be right back.

Hope that helps <3