1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Notes!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Fantasmasy, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Fantasmasy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I got a love note from a girl in my locker like two days ago.
    Finally responded today after school by dropping a note in her locker (hopefully I got the right one... :eusa_doh: ).
    Hoping she replies by tomorrow, 'cause after that we go on winter break!

I really wanted to ask you guys, though.
    Have you ever gotten a love note from a person of the same gender?
    What about the opposite gender?
    Or maybe you've given somebody a love note...?

So just basically anything about your experience with love notes. :grin:

2. boy0boy

I wrote this huge love note once. After telling this one boy that I was in love with him. Kinda like a clarification about a lot of things since he's gay and thought I was straight. I had one chance to give it to him at the club, so I got all dressed up, and that night he was meeting us there, not going with us.

So I see him once when we first get there and then lose track of him. So I tell my friends I'm "going to the bathroom" to see if I could find him or at least spot him. I didn't see him on the way and on the way back I turn the corner..... just like in a soap opera he is at the bar with the guy he 'was in love with' that he'd been "over". It was like a movie with me in the background with my heart breaking in half, only time I wanted to go wait in the car at a club! (Funny enough my friends car had been hit, so we left anyways)

That was the beginning of me seeing the truth and realizing he didn't feel the same. He didn't know that I had seen him, and afterwards I told him about the note... but wouldn't read it to him over the phone. So I still have it somewhere.

Thankfully your story is happy, because mine is depressing... haha

3. s5m1

I don't think I have ever sent one, but what have you got to lose? Keep us posted.

4. Urman

Urman Guest

Never sent any unfortunately

5. sevengoblin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I remember sending hundreds of love notes when I was in high school. I used to put them in lockers, slide them under doors, get friends to give them etc. Turns out the guy I liked wasn't gay. :icon_sad:

It still was a lot of fun though.

6. Kimi

Never sent one.

I got one from girl. But nothing from guys:tears:

7. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    If you ever get a love note, KEEP IT! I have a couple boyfriends who wrote me wonderful love notes that I threw away when I married my husband. I regret keeping them! My husband has never wrote me a love note and I would have liked to go back and read those and remember what others saw in me that touched their heart.

8. Targirl

Aw that's so sweet!
    I've never gotten a love letter from a girl :frowning2:
    or a guy, for that matter.
    Don't think I've ever written one either.... what can I say? I was never a very romantic person.
    Oooh I hope you hear from her!

Edit: You know, I've just remembered that my ex used to send me "love text messages" at like 3am sometimes!! They were sooo nice. I lost my mobile phone a few weeks ago though, and as a result, lost those messages. *sigh*. I miss getting those messages! It's always such a self esteem boost, too.

#8 Targirl, Dec 14, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  9. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That's the problem with all this high tech stuff. Nothing is on paper anymore. :-(

10. Astaroth

Ooh! I wrote a love note to a guy I liked once. I had been teaching myself calligraphy for a while before this for the fun of it and finally got to put it to use. I picked out a rose red ink and wrote a page long note in fancy scripting telling the guy that I had always been interested in him and that I was wondering if he might ever have an interest in me or if not that we might even just be friends. It took over an hour to write and I was so proud of myself for getting my feelings out to someone finally. So, I put it in a nice envelope addressed to him and slipped it in his locker during lunch that day.

So, at the end of the day, I found a note in my locker as well. I opened it up when no one was looking and this is what it said.

The message was clear enough. I was crushed for a while too. He was sooooooo cute. :tears:

11. Targirl

Oh no! That would be gutting! *hugzzz*!

12. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Oh no. Well at least you knew where you stood with him. It would have been worse if he didn't answer at all.

13. Fantasmasy

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Aaaaw, thats awful!
    At least you were brave enough to try, though.
    And hopefully things have gone better otherwise. :]

OH! I didn't keep it! I wrote her back on the same piece of paper!
    D'OH! :bang:
    (And she didn't respond today, which sucks 'cause tomorrow is the first day of a 3-week break and I didn't give her my number. :tears: )

Oh, and something weirdo happened today.
    I have two guy friends (both of whom are gay) and one of them liked this guy "T".
    Well, today "T" gave me a love note for my other friend (not the one who liked "T").
    Errrr... I hope this goes well!