1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im Dying of a broken heart how about you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by abercrombieboi, Dec 14, 2007.

1. abercrombieboi

---to people who don't wanna read my whole sob story..go down to see the topic i started---

THIS IS MY FINAL PLEA TO WHATEVER DIVINE OR LOVING PERSON IS WILLING TO LISTEN!

Guys and gals and everyone inbetween...
    I have to admit that I shamelessly fell in love with the boy of my dreams without meaning too..because he just so happened to be going out with my friend Brittany, when he kissed me that first time ugh it was like the world went from black to white to color, like a thousand questions had been answered and only left a thousand more to be answered in its stead. The way I feel for him must be the way Romeo felt for Juliet..honestly truly from the depths of my soul I love this boy, since its not a risk that anyone here would know him i guess i dont have to be afraid to same his name..aquiles.. whenever i say or well said that name it made m whole body light up...i was ready to go to the earth and back but then i ruined it..i let my morals get in the way and i told his g.f that we were hooking up behind her back..and it all went downhill from there..i thought he felt the same way about me as i did to him..like i mean not as passionatly maybe, but i mean he wa willing to risk it all...then i ended it all why did god have to give us guilt? AYYY DIOS SANTO.. if only i could be back in aquis arms again..well to continue with my sob story i tried talking to him today and well he threw back in my face...he told me to f*** off and to leave him alone..i didnt dare read anything else because it would break my heart even more..i sent him a message like that to calling him a closet case and well now he deleted me off his myspace and im just so hurt..i cant even begin to explain.. i cant tell anyone how i feel right now..because ive decided im not going to be his little b**** like im so tired of it....u people must be thinking wow he isnt in love hes in lust..i culdnt possibly be in lust i mean i can probably tell u ever detail about his face from only being with him 3 times..i bet his g.f culdnt do that..i know exactly where he likes to be held..i bet his g.f doesnt know that...i kno that his likes being kissed on the neck..i bet his g.f doesnt know that.. w/o him i cant be living only existing everyday from now for me is a blur i cant possibly live without him...I just i dont know what to do i've cried soooooo much over this boy and i kno that he must feel the same way as i do..you just cant feel emoitons as intense or as heart breaking as mine and him not feel a portion of the same way as me...

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!:tears: :tears: :tears:

~---TOPIC---~

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN IN LOVE! how has it ended for you? has it endedin a happily ever after or did it end tragically? or did something else happen? feel free to share your stories everyone!

2. InaRut

Wow. That's rough buddy I'm not going to lie. Love or Lust we all know how it hurts to loose someone. But it's all apart of the up and downs of falling in love. If you were with this guy behind your friends back then it was right that you told you friend. Love may be the finest diamond of them all, but it's friendship that last forever. You did the right thing, although it doesn't feel like it right now.

And if it brings you any consideration...If he was willing to cheat on his girlfriend (who judging from the reaction of the break-up) that he cared about, then what would stop him from doing that to you. True, he might of loved you. But still...

It really does suck buddy. And although I have had no boyfriend I've seen the worst of break ups (BTW, getting fired from a job that you love is very much a similar expeirence. Haha). What you gotta do, is just let it be (whisper words of wisdom...more jokes)...It's better to have loved then to not have loved at all. And now that you've had this experience, learn from it and make your next love bigger and better.

But please, don't beat yourself up over doing the right thing. You sound like a reasonable man and I hope you grow to put this behind you.

3. panda

But please, don't beat yourself up over doing the right thing. You sound like a reasonable man and I hope you grow to put this behind you.[/QUOTE]

Listen to The Walrus! You're young,first loves and loves lost seem like the worst pain,but you'll get past it and be happy again.:eusa_danc :eusa_danc

4. xxAngelOnFirexx

just so you know i read your story. my first love with a guy was tragic. he saved my life (by telling my mom i was about to commit suicide) then then whole deal sorta drove him mad and he broke up with me over e-mail on christmas day. my first, last, and best boyfriend i'll ever have.
    and the girls? first one was romantic. we came out to eat other then later after hanging out at the mall i asked her out. i'm still in love with her. but her mom and dad hated me and broke us up. we went out online but we're alone to see each other thus we broke up. i begged to have her back. her parents evantually fell down. then she says she doesn't feel that way for me anymore. i was crush (and still am! i lover her to this day). the second was just because she asked. in my b-day we went horseback riding through a forest which was romantic. then the thrid girlfriend i met while at the hospital recovering from a cutting addiction. she was there for a suicide attempt but had recently stopped cutting. i was cutting there and she turned me in. she gave me a will to stop. we kept flirting the whole time. i got her number and called her soon as i got out. we went out for a month then called it off until we could get our lives back together. we stay in touch now and we might go back out when things are good and she's stable in college.

5. abercrombieboi

wow i cant believe it but after i broke it off with this guy i found 2 other ones..holy crap... like im amazed....yea jus thought i shuld share that lil piece of info..like im not over aqui..but damn gio and johnanthan r jus like *sighs* amazing

btw morgan i looove your icon where did u get it?

#5 abercrombieboi, Dec 16, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2007
  6. JSG

JSG Guest

I know exactly how you feel, never fall in love with guys already in a relationship with a girl...
    I've learnt my lesson.

You will eventually get over him but it's hard not thinking about him while your kissing someone else.