1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Art Requests

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blkrsn, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I seem to have a bit of free time on my hands, so I'm thinking about reopening art requests on DeviantArt, since I'm nearly done with this painting.

If I open them up again, would anyone be interested in requesting anything?

I mostly draw cartoon/anime-style pictures.

Let me know and I'll reopen them :slight_smile:

P.S: Requests are freebies, I do requests when I feel bored, or when I want to practice, Commissions are paid, I don't usually commission, but if you wanted a painting or something big, that I would charge. Right now, I have 3 Commissions in the works, so Commissions are closed. I count painting as Commissions, but Digital Art projects I usually give away just because I'm so nice, and they help me practice my art skills!

P.P.S: If you want to know my art style before requesting, feel free to ask, and I'll direct you to my page.

P.P.P.S: I can take a maximum of 3-5 requests at a time :slight_smile:

But that's only if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

I hope I posted this in the right area?

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Let me remind everyone about the Big Red Rule (you can see it on the top of this very page). Please don't share any links to off-site profiles or portfolios that someone could use to contact you. Uploading the art file as an attachment to your post is fine, but no exchanging information that can be used to contact you off-site. You can only do that in PMs.

3. kellymporta

Or why don't you post some pics of your artwork as a public album in your profile?

4. Blkrsn

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    oh XD sorry, must have overlooked it :slight_smile:

Sorry about that, I'll delete this post and just post a journal opening them on DA.

I don't use any of my real info on there, so I thought that would be ok, my name on that site isn't even by real name XD

I now know for next time :slight_smile: