1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Perfect Holiday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rooni321, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Rooni321

So, what's your idea of a perfect Christmas/New Years/everywinterholidayaroundthistime?

Mine would be in a lovely wooden cabin with big windows that's in the mountains where its snowing, and laying on a soft white carpet next to the fire place after everyone is tired and the presents are open. The room would be orange from the light of the fire and I would drink warm apple cider or hot chocolate and cuddle with my significant other. All this while "Falling in love at a coffee shop" by Landon Pigg is playing in the background...like a romantic movie or something!
    Cheesy? Yes. But its my idea of the perfect Christmas<3

Any others?
    (*hug*)

2. Cymbrii

Cuddling with a mate in front of a fireplace on a snowy Christmas and exchanging gifts with each other ^^ I'd love that soooo much.

3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Being at home, with my parents. Also, just as long as nothing goes wrong I'll be fine... (every year we have had something go wrong on Christmas..) Also, I will be hiding from my grandma, as every year I get a lecture saying that I should be more of a girl..

4. Gallatin

My perfect Christmas would be having a lot of family and close friends around to celebrate. The more people, the better. The fire would be roaring, Christmas music would be playing throughout the house, It's A Wonderful Life would be on the TV, kids would be running round with their new toys, and everybody would be generally merry.

This would be very helpful, because we also seem to have something go wrong every year.

5. Mercy

Mercy Guest

im not so sure but my baby would definatley have to find me under da mistle toe

6. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I already had the perfect christmas idea in mind but it's never gonna happen because my other is working. But if i could, i'd love to take him out on Christmas eve to the outdoor pools and watch the stars while soaking in hot water. Then we'd go to the hill top and watch the city lights and snuggle together. Wake up on christmas morning to go to the train museum that he loves so that we can look at the old trains and act like tourists and kids.

7. Rooni321

Omg that's really adorable<33
    :eusa_clap

8. Seraph

Meet a guy under a fireworks show ?

9. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The perfect Christmas for me would be spending time with someone I'm close to, sitting by a warm fireplace on a very snowy night. With the lights off, the warm colors from the fire would contrast beautifully with the cool colors of the snowflakes outside. It doesn't even have to be someone I'm in a relationship with, it could also be my best friend or my siblings. A sweet, peaceful Christmas. I don't like all of the chaos and commotion I always have from family get-togethers every year.