1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

At The Bus Stop - Whats Your Line?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by squally89, Dec 4, 2011.

1. squally89

Hi everyone,

Imagine seeing an attractive guy/girl at the bus stop. He/she makes eye contact with you. He/She smiles back at you and you pretend to be shy, but you look back at him/her. Your hearts racing and your mind is about to explode, because he/she is now standing right next to you and he/she says "hi".

Whats your line?

This actually happened to me and I told him "have you seen the 95 bus?" He replied "it just passed".

FML moment there~

Long story short, I dated him for a month and became really good friends afterwards.

2. Doctor Faustus

Ask him what the time is :slight_smile: and how far it is to your destination. You're not sure exactly. Explain you're late for [insert awesome activity here].

3. geordie94

it can also be a great bonding experience to join forces in praying you dont get a certain (drunk, rude or pervy) driver

4. Shevanel

I've only had bad experiences at bus stops and buses.

A few things to note.

1. Don't ever give someone a note on the bus because you want to fuck them. That's creepy as shit.

2. Don't take pictures of a person you think is attractive. Especially when the person can see you and when you have the external display still active.

Disclaimer, I was the person having to deal with these creepos.

5. Rooni321

I would say Hello.
    I almost never make a move :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Mercy

Mercy Guest

i cant travel by bus bud its probably be like this
    heyy you look cold can i buy you a coffee??

7. Homo Novus

Guilty.... :frowning2: LOL. I once snapped a super sneaky pic of this really hot androgynous chick sitting across from me at the airport with my phone. In my defence, my girlfriend wanted to see how attractive she was! Hahaha.

8. VaultBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm usually too focused to notice (owing to a medication which enhances the focus rate by endorsing the dopamine rate on the brain that I started to take not more than a month, intending to help on my studies) or too embarrassed to reply but if that is the case, I reckon I would be blushing in a seconds notice and reply stammeringly; "hi" and then the rest of the conversation will mostly be consisted of me making a fool of myself by saying awkward things at inappropriate times. Predominantly light conversation like weather and generic stuff will run it's tack and then if it starts to advance in to more deeper issues or intense expertise, I may over-share out of agitation. Never the less depending on the course of the banter an exchange of phone-number may occur in between.