1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Website?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Latinokid, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Ok so for this program that i go to for helping out the community we are having this exposition in January and I'm guna be on tv and stuff. So we get to present our projects that we want to do like some ppl may wana hlp seniors or homeless cats. At first I started with Northern Uganda and the genocide over their but i had a change of heart. I dont feel passionate about it as i do about depression/suicude. I want to make a website like EC or something like a chat room where teens who are depressed and want to talk can go to instead of commiting suicide or harming themselves a website that i cud also use. And it could be all anonymous like the members when u log into the chatroom can be Anon #1 Anon #2 and so forth. I was thinkign what you guys think of this? And any ideas?Oh and some of our projects might get funding for them so yeah =]

2. dictionary

In australia there is a website for youth where they can dicus things when they are depresed called reach out and i belive the website is moving to the US aswell.

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Oh thats cool. I was also thinking like maybe i can get a phyciastrit to volunteer and like once a week/month go on the site and talk to them.

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Guest

( hey latino i'm on EC again ^O^ ) anyways... thats a good idea seriously, but instead of only depressed teen you should put some councilers and other ppl to help them.

trust me it will work! *claps for you*

5. waitingsucks

It's a good Idea, EC is kinda like that for depressed GLBT youth in the support section. It would be good if it was a website like this, where u don't necessarily have to be anonymous, u can choose to be (like in the anon forum) it would be good if they could choose names like most ppl on here don't put there real name as their username. I think it would be a good project tho. good luck

6. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Yeah thanks. I was thinking memebers could join also and have donations to keo the site running and stuff. And yeah counselours cud be a good idea.

7. CrimsonThunder

Sounds good. But don't make it so people are anonymous.

Good luck. =]