1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sharing happiness :)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rachel1423, Dec 6, 2011.

1. rachel1423

rachel1423 Guest

SO. I met this girl a while ago on campus. And omg she is way too perfect! Drop dead gorgeous, I basically have a huge crush on her. She's so fun and so much like me! I've been around her the past few days quite a bit, and she just makes me so nervous haha :grin: I think that she miiiiight be into me or something, but lets be real, I'm just wishful thinking.

And today, she asked me to lunch. I wasn't hungry one bit, and whenever I'm around somebody I have a crush on I just cant eat for shit. But of course I couldn't pass it up. I'm so lame haha. Best day ever

I just had to post this on here cause it really made my day, and I needed to tell somebody! I tell my best friend these things cause he's gay and he understands me, but I feel like if I talk about her one more time he'll get annoyed haha :slight_smile:

(!)

What made your day today?​

2. Mercy

Mercy Guest

thinking about my best friend :slight_smile: and baby

3. Samadhi

Congrats, Rachel! Is there a second lunch planned?

What made my day (though it's still got quite a number of hours to go)? Waking up, and considering learning the shakuhachi. :lol:

4. Rooni321

Hooray! Love is in the air, how cute!! <333

5. Mercy

Mercy Guest

hell yeah baby

6. rachel1423

rachel1423 Guest

Not a lunch, but we are planning to hang out soon! :slight_smile:

7. Mercy

Mercy Guest