1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If you could dye your hair....?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kovax14, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

Which color would you choose? I think that before I leave for college i might just do it for kicks, though I'll probably chicken out. I really wanna go for blue

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Maybe a Pink stripe or something ~ but then thats way too camp? If not, ive always wanted to be blonde, but my hairs far too dark for that..... and my damn eyebrows -.-

3. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

a friend of mine has bright blue hair with a purple streak, her hair is so cool!

4. xxAngelOnFirexx

i'm dying my hair blue black during christmas vacation. i like my hair black. its be cool it have red streaks though!

5. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Red streaks.

6. boy0boy

I've always wanted to go green, but so far only done blonde bangs-ish type thing.

7. Zec24

I put blonde streaks in my hair (its brown) once. I'd do it again, it looked pretty cool.

I don't think I could do any crazy colors like green or blue or red. But that's just me. I'd say go for it, if that's what you want to do.

8. Spark

Spark Guest

Ive dyed it auburn before, i really liked it. I may do it again:slight_smile:

9. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    we dye our hair for our ski team for sectionals/states.. last year i went blonde kinda it was really bright but i forgot to tell my parents so my mom just stared at me when i got back home (i have black/brown hair so big change lol)

this year ill probably do bright blue but i dont know what we are doing yet... probably in about a month we will dye it as a team at someones house... always fun

10. Perrygay

Perrygay Guest

I don't have hair to dye, but if I could I would dye it black.

11. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Totally do it if you want to, blue is awesome!

Plus, the older you get, the harder it is to get away with dyeing your hair crazy colours. So really there's no time like the present.

12. Steam Giant

That's a tough one. I'm thinking a dark blue, a dark red, or maybe a metallic purple. I could also do like dark blue with dark red on the fringes, that might look cool. Light blue might also look a lot more radical, though. I mean, I like my brown hair, but I've always thought about coloring it one of those crazy colors, and I think some day when I get brave I'm gonna do it! ^^

13. abercrombieboi

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG i wanna cut my hair into like a mohawk..and have the back of my head dyed either really blonde, orange or pink..and hav a design on the sides of my head..but i cant do that cuz then i cant try out for my company..lols ballet dancers dnt look that good with pink tips..that wuld raise a few highbrows eyebrows lols

14. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I wud do it red mayb ^_^

15. xxAngelOnFirexx

i changed my mind. Hot pink and i'd cut it very short and cut off my bangs.

16. Kimi

Hmm...if it's for a party or something you would have it for few days then dark blue or orange:slight_smile:

But for everyday-till-you-get-haircut-next-time then, brow or dark blonde would be good I guess...I know, I'm such a chicken:lol:

Definitely need to get my eyebrows dyed as well if I'm gonna dye my hair:slight_smile:

17. AlmightyFluffy

from June until november I would dye the edge of my hair blue. But then I had to dye it black for a school play and the only type that would work for my hair was permanent dye.

sadness~

18. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'd dye mine white. Plain white. I really think it would look cool, especially with how long my hair is.

19. umm well considering i have had every color including a rainbow i would idk what i would do i am out of choices unless i wanna do one color twice .. blue turns teal then green just so you know

20. IHeartDisney

IHeartDisney Guest

I've done the blonde highlights thing years ago which looked more orange since I have the darkest hair ever. I've also dyed it black too. Right now I don't think I'll dye it again because I'm happy w/ my color as is.