1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Christmastime music video made by 16 year old Canadian guy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Chip, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A friend posted this to my Facebook last week and the video seems to be going viral. It was at 100,000 when I first saw it and it's over 800K now.

The 16 year old guy in the video recorded the song, plays all the instruments, and also directed and edited the video (his sister operated the camera)

[YOUTUBE]IrNcD34KFhM[/YOUTUBE] ​

2. SlickyPants

Wow, I thought this was just a local thing but it seems to be making the rounds in all corners of the internet.

I thought he did a heck of a job with it. It's one thing to just upload a cover of a Christmas carol but to make a music video with production values of that calibre and doing it all yourself (with a little help from sis.) is brilliant.

He also went to the same high school as me which is kind of neat I guess even though I don't know the kid. He must be some of a celebrity around the hallways now. I also find it strangely appealing that a lot of it was filmed in my neighbourhood and that I pass by a lot of the locations on my way to work everyday. He definitely captured the city in a good light too. It was relatively warm when it was filmed we just had fresh snow. If he waited a day it wouldn't look nearly as good as it probably would have been sloppy and slushy not to mentioned littered with foot prints.

3. Ridiculous

He looks about 25.