1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charni, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Today was the best! I past my learners licence test first time! I am picking up driving quickly! And I finally figured myself out and I can accept it!

What was your best day and why?

2. Rooni321

Luccky! I'm a senior and still don't have any kind of drivers liscence -_-
    Congrats my friend! <3

Well my best morning was over the summer when I woke up from a long night with my roomates and I just went outside and chilled on the couch on the balcony while everyone was still sleep. So perfect and warm! I don't know why waking up that day felt like such a blessing :slight_smile:

But best day? I'm not so sure..

3. Cnidocyte

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's okay. I'm a sophomore in college and I don't have mine either...

My best day would either be the day in band class when the person sitting beside me and I decided we should start wildly improvising the music. We were making so much noise just laughing that I'm surprised the teacher didn't say anything. That was the day that I became friends with my now best friend. The other day is when I marched in the Rose Parade with the best marching band ever, because that was just a really amazing experience.

4. Bolin

I have quite a few...

-The day when my teacher called my mother to tell me that I had passed my audition for the city youth symphony my senior year. I've always had poor self-esteem and have always denied/doubted my talents, but my teacher encouraged me to audition for the youth symphony. So, I did, but I didn't expect to make it. Anywho, a couple of days after the audition, I went to a bonfire one of my friend's parents were hosting, and while we were there, my mother got a phone call from my teacher, and she told me that my teacher said that I had passed the audition. I almost collapsed and I was SO happy. Then, my mother went on to tell me more good news: that I had placed 6th chair out of 12 viola players, which made me doubly happy since most of these musicians had private tutors while I was mostly self-taught and didn't have a private tutor. For the first time in my life, I had achieved something I had worked hard for, and against all odds and my extreme pessimism, I attained my goal.

-I recently had two other best days that involve my best friend. As for the first, we were chatting a long time ago on Facebook, and after a long, very emotional conversation, he told me that I was like the big brother that he had always wished he had. This has been the only time in my entire life where I broke down in tears of happiness. My reaction may seem strange to some, but let me put some perspective into this: I have 5 siblings. I've never met my 2 older brothers, my older sister and I are not close, and my two younger sisters are very spiteful. This was literally the first time in my life that anyone had said something so favorable of me as a sibling, and it's something that I always wanted to hear, but never heard until that day....after 21 years of living. As for the second time, he recently gave me the greatest compliment that you could ever receive from anyone. He said that he was grateful for my existence. xD

-One more thing I remember is my mom taking me to have a "me" day during my senior year; I stayed out of school that day, she took me shopping where I wanted to shop, ate at the restaurants I wanted to eat...it was just a good day, and it's rare to have those with my mother. xD

#4 Bolin, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2011