1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silly boys lol :p

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Tiny Catastrophe, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Tiny Catastrophe

So I was sitting in the cafeteria at my college after my class because I had to wait for my mom to pick me up and I was listening to my ipod in my own little world. I looked up and I saw some guy walking towards me and there would only be 2 reasons for someone to come up to me at school. 1 would be if I knew the person (I know a lot of people there lol) and 2 if they wanted a cigarette but since I didn't have my cigarettes out I knew that wasn't the reason. He started off with "Hi, how are you?" so I was thinking oh great this must be one of those stupid survey things for a class but after he said that he paused and his friend walked over and was like telling him to leave me alone but the guy started like saying how he wanted to make a new friend and he was clearly hitting on me. I didn't just want to blurt out "I'm gay" out of nowhere and I was bored so I let him keep talking. He asked me what I do for fun and I said I play video games and he really liked that. After a few minutes he got a call from someone and his friend had walked back over at that point and I heard him telling his friend he was going to go have sex with the girl who called him, before his next class so I laughed and said "get some". So he decided to leave but before he left he wrote his name, number and gamertag in my notebook with a smiley face and he handed it back to me. As soon as he walked away I put my ipod back on and started laughing out loud and his friend looked back at me and started laughing too.

Not 2 minutes later did this boy walk up behind me again -_-. He started saying how he didn't want to waste gas and he was going to see this girl tomorrow and whatever so I asked if she was his girlfriend and he said "she thinks she is". And then he asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said no and he looked happy so then I slipped in "but I have a girlfriend" and he asked me if I was gay and I said yes. The look on his face was absolutely priceless. It was a mixture of shock and disappointment. So at that point I was like yeah sorry buddy and looked at my phone and was like "oh look my ride's here" and left him sitting there with that look still plastered across his face. I found the whole thing extremely funny and so did my mom lol. Just thought I'd share that lol.

2. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    HAHAHA! Cracked me up :roflmao:

3. Seraph

I feel bad for that guy, but hilarious still :slight_smile:)

4. InaRut

Kind of funny...but a little mean at the same time.

5. Tiny Catastrophe

How was I mean? I held a conversation with him and wasn't rude to him at all.

6. Colton

Ahahaha awwww. I love it!!

7. InaRut

Alright maybe not mean....Just more so "Poor guy?" hahahhaha

8. Katelynn

LOL! That is a bit priceless! I can only imagine what was going thru his confused & surprised little head then. Probably he was still just trying to process things. But hey, you both like video games it seems, right? No sense in maybe just being friends with the guy! Who knows? He could maybe turn out to be an awesome friend!

9. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha that's hilarious. It sounds like he's a jerk to girls lol I'd hate to be his girlfriend who "thinks" they are in a relationship. But I like how you handled it. I bet he is still confused. lol. :thumbsup:

10. Bosco

Ahaha well played :grin:
    And yea I don't understand how the guy had the audacity to try to court someone by telling them that he was just leading this 'girlfriend' on for a casual lay :/

11. Gordon

Reminds me of this girl at work, she would ALWAYS come up to me and tell me she's horny. One day she saw her friend groped her a little and said she likes girls and boys and I said "Me too, minus the girls". She came up to me again and asked me what guys I like. T_T

12. Artemicion

LOL....*slow clap*

13. Rooni321

Get some! Lol!