1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My year and EC

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bowie, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Bowie

Hello,

I haven't posted here in quite a while.

Right now, I'm abroad, in a beautiful place in South America. I've had some time to think, and I've realized what an amazing year 2011 has been for me. In this year, I moved away from my parents'. I found out what I want to study in university. I started studying a new language and practicing a new sport. I also travelled quite a bit. I watched New York's skyline from the top of the Empire State Building. I climbed up a mountain in Peru and looked down to see the ruins of an Inca citadel. I had beer with a friend in an Irish pub in Santiago. I went to Tierra del Fin del Mundo and watched the sun set at 10pm over the Andes.

This was also the year I had my first kiss and my first sex. I came out to my friends, my parents and whoever else wants to know. I danced Lady Gaga in a gay club while kissing a guy. I entered a study group on Law and Sexuality.

I am saying this because 2011 was the best year I can remember, and much of it might not have been possible without this place. So, thank you guys for making me come to terms with myself. I does get better after all, huh?

Happy holidays and a big kiss from
    Bowie.

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's one amazing year, man! I hope 2012 is even better and you build on your accomplishments :thumbsup:

3. jargon

Wow that sounds amazing :slight_smile: Congrats!

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    That sounds amazing :slight_smile: I'm so happy for you :slight_smile:

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Its really awesome to see how much you have been able to grow in a year. Really glad that every thing is going well for you!! :slight_smile:

6. Rooni321

I'm glad you've had such a fabulous year! :slight_smile:
    Bravo!
    <3