1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love Triangle...Classic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LdSlnce, Dec 16, 2011.

1. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

No, I'm not doing a complaint type deal. I'm just rambling.

Well anyways...I like my guy friend's girlfriend :lol: ! Yes, the little laughing face is intentional...I don't know, finding it rather comical because I just hit two typical story lines: having a crush on a straight person/friend AND your friend's girlfriend/boyfriend. That...is classic. She classifies under friend and friend's girlfriend in my case.

Will I tell my friend this? No...no way. He's the famous Puppy I talk about and Creeper is the girl. I don't know if they were ever mentioned in any posts I put? But they were mentioned in a blog I think. Here's what you need to know:

Puppy is the only friend that knows of my sexuality. He only found out due to guilt because he liked me and I couldn't return the feelings.

Creeper is a mutual friend between Puppy and me. It was funny HOW we became friends because we were communicating through Puppy at the time...he got a bit annoyed with being the messenger and being "used", so he told me her number and to text her. Best (or worst) decision ever!

Well I want to know...ever been in this type of situation where your "love interest" situation follows two or more typical story lines?

2. Bolin

Yes, I have. I'll only mention the one I'm comfortable talking about, though.

My first love....we'll call him "Rodney" since I hate that name and strongly dislike him. >_> My first love was my [former] best friend...we'd known each other since we were young teenagers. I developed feelings for him, but I didn't notice it until my senior year in high school....and shortly after, he started dating his girlfriend (now wife). I knew he wasn't gay, and I knew we'd never be (although he did some things that have made several people raise an eyebrow after I told them), but I was just so MADLY in love with this guy. Then, he married the girlfriend. >_> I was heartbroken, but I got over it (although it took almost 2 years). So, that's my awesome 'Love Triangle' story. v_v

3. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

That sucks! Well I'm happy you got over it...I'd go and slap him or something, but the reaction might not be what I want. I'm too small to be intimidating! :bang:

Well I hope you find someone totally awesome. So awesome that they make you barf a rainbow because you feel the love!

Not the best way to put it, but...yeah :icon_redf

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2011 at 11:53 PM ----------

Note to everyone who might post...I just realized that the title may throw you off a bit!

Your story does not have to be about a love triangle situation. It just has to follow two or more typical story lines.

4. Rooni321

I was in the stereotypical bisexual love triangle. So fucking ridiculous.
    But it all worked out in my favor lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: