1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dating?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pace e amore, Dec 17, 2011.

1. pace e amore

I literally have no experience when it comes to stuff like this, any tips on where to meet guys my age?

2. Rooni321

I'm not positive but I think there are lots of guys involved in theater type stuff

3. castle walls

You could always look into LGBT clubs and things of that nature. If I were you I'd look for activities that are more focused on my individual interests. For example, I'd join a book club because I love reading. The upside to getting involved with something based on your interests is if you meet someone you already have something in common but the downside is that they might not be gay.

A volunteer job might help you out too. It all really depends on what is in your area and what you like to do

4. Rooni321

^^^
    Agreed

Especially about your area. Some places have more lgbtqqa activities than others

5. DJT

DJT Guest

I'm glad that this thread exsits because i'm exactly the same, No experience. I like the advice of volunteering and joining book clubs but where would you find things like that in your local area?

6. summersforecast

Join a phone dating app. It sounds sketchtastic, I know, but you really can meet some nice guys in your area. Just beware that a ton of guys might just try to get in your pants, but make it clear in your profile that you are looking for a relationship. Also be really careful with meeting people, I cannot stress that enough. Hope I've helped :grin: