1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i welcome here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sebastiano, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Sebastiano

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello everyone I am Sebastiano. im 23 an live in ontario.I am a sex addict.i have been addicted to porography and masterbation for over 10 years now. i have had a very strong desire for transexual women(male to female). i had discovers tgirls when i was 13 or 14 and i was fasinated. Im not sure if it makes me gay and im not sure of alot of things. I am not attracted to men at all but male parts on what looks like a woman is a huge turn on for me. I feel very alone and live a very secretive life regarding my feelings for trans women or should i say trans men?(im not sure please correct me if im wrong) I am completey uneducated about this site and dont want to offend anyone. i am simply here to hopefully talk to some folks who are in the same boat as me or can clear up some of my frustrations. I want to change my sexual thoughts from being dark and hidden to open and free. I would appreciate anyfeedback.Thanks everyone.

2. J Snow

Hi, welcome to the site =) There are a number of straight and questioning users so there is no reason for you to feel unwelcome. It might be a nice idea to make a thread in the introduction section if that would make you feel comfortable, but I'm sure everyone here will welcome you with open arms.

As for your having an attraction to MtF transsexuals, that's actually a very common fetish among straight and bisexual men, (or even people like me who want to be a woman). Recent research shows that its actually perfectly normal for heterosexual men to be attracted to women with a penis. The following video might be relevant to your interests. If you don't want to watch the whole thing at least least watch the part like 7 or 8 minutes in.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4[/YOUTUBE]

That being said, I am a firm believer that sexuality is in fact a spectrum and almost everybody is bi to some extent or another. Go with the flow, and find out what you like and don't like. Don't get hung up on labels and just strive to be your true self.

Best of luck (*hug*)

3. PerfectInsanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry about offending anyone; this site is for all of us who have in the past or are continuing to question our sexuality. Even those of us who feel confident about what we are now and are living openly at one point or another struggled with identity, especially in the heteronormative world we have to deal with. I personally don't have any advice to give here in regards to transgender attraction, but know that there are many others like yourself on this forum. When I first found EC I tried out the "search" function on the forums to find past advice on particular subjects, so that might be something you would want to look at. Welcome, and speak freely!

4. Sebastiano

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    well id like to be myself but its difficult to explain to people.

5. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Everybody is welcome here. Quite a few people aren't LGBT, and are here to help other people, but that doesn't mean everybody does help. I came here because I was a cross dresser, and I later learnt I am a girl inside.

#5 Charni, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  6. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Everyone is welcome here :slight_smile:

7. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you attracted to standard effeminate males or do they have to look a lot more womanly than that?

8. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey as the others have said everyone is friendly here.

9. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I won't kick you, I don't think I could anyway.

As far as being a sex addict, are you sure it's just not you being 23 years old?