1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ec

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ppreston9, Dec 17, 2007.

1. ppreston9

ppreston9 Guest

Has anyone ever felt they have grown out of EC?
    not that im saying i have, but im just thinking when is the last time i will enter EC?
    makes me sad :icon_sad: lol

2. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

i have been logging onto EC since january when i was completely in the closet. at this point, my life is going really well, and I am completely out of the closet. Everyone here has helped me come to terms with myself, and that is something that I want to do for others, so I don't think you can really grow out of EC that easily if you are apt to offer useful advice to those who may need it

3. I will neeverr outgrow EC. It's a major part of my life and helped me figure out who I am.

4. InaRut

I agree. I can't really leave EC because it's helped me so much and has given me the opportunity to help others, and make some great friends.

So as it stays now, I'm at EC for life....

or until Paul bans me....I love you Paul <3

5. CrimsonThunder

I already have, I just stick around for the fun and helping people, because thats what I like to do.

6. waitingsucks

Yeah, I might grow out of it a bit one day, like get bored of the forum. but I would never completely leave my EC, I <3 him. haha

7. Kimi

Hmm I don't think I will.

Though, if this forum became like ###, I mean become that big forum, then I might leave here. I can never keep up with such a big place:lol:

But EC is very important to me now:slight_smile:

8. JSG

JSG Guest

if it does, we'll all be the elders with like 100,000 posts :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like EC is a gay teen site. I kinda feel like once i turn 20 i wouldn't be welcome here.

10. CrimsonThunder

Its for anyone that needs help coming out, anyone that wants to help people coming out, Chris. Not just for teens.

11. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    You don't know how wrong you are!!

I'm certainly not a teen and I've always been made to feel very welcome here. Everybody will always be welcome here no matter what their age. It's what makes EC so unique. And I don't think it'll ever become like ###. Would be a shame if it did. :thumbsup:

12. CrimsonThunder

I thought it was going to become ### when they put the link up on the site, so glad it didn't.

13. JSG

JSG Guest

Well for a while there were loads of new members signing up.

14. Kimi

I know!! And it's been quite hard for me to keep up here now lol

15. xxAngelOnFirexx

yeah the new members at first took away from the original group but i evantually made friends. its just different. i liked it better small but it would be selfish to not allow others for help. i guess its just that i'm already figured out my sexulaity. i love it though here. its like my home.

16. pirateninja

Even if I "outgrow" EC, I know that I won't ever stop altogether logging on. This place is great for help or just making friends, and I have made some good friends who I don't really wan to abandon. It is a big part of my life.

17. LorenzG1950

I don't think I can outgrow EC. Too many nice people and we always run into things where someone can give good advice.

Trust me. The problems are not much different when you're older so this is not something you outgrow at 20.

I'm staying as long as I can help others, and get good advice. :grin:

18. TriBi

Fact of life is that some peoke come here for help with their sexuality. Of course they get that. Some, even after they have become happy with who/what they are (come out, etc?) will still habg around.

Some will get what they were looking for - then move on..
    That's life.

19. UnderARock

Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea i know there is a difference between wat is and how i feel. Its just part the greater issue i have freaking out about turning 20 and no being a teen any more.

20. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

I feel like i've outgrown it somewhat. For some reason my interest comes in spurts, i forget about it for awhile, then in a few months regain some interest. I feel like i've already got what i came here for, and i really have no further use or purpose.