1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMAO Chat rooms?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Youngn0323, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    HAHAHA so i am new to the whole internet talking with people thing... when i need to talk to someone i use a phone. So i decided a minute ago that i was going to try and go into a gay chat and maybe meet some people. All i can say after that is... DAMN! I was practically molested by the amount of web cam and phone invites i received. People are very... for lack of a better word forward. I guess its just kind of overwhelming since i have just recently accepted my sexuality. Anyone else been a victim to chat room rape?

2. davo-man

Yeah, Ive heard of that before, but never experienced it first hand...prob cos Ive never been in many chat rooms before

The one here is really good tho...and no creepy offers to "talk privately", so once you get ten posts I recommend you check it out...esp at about 7pm, your time, cos about that time theres usually about 6 ppl on at least

3. Youngn0323

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    yea i tried to get into it earlier but i remembered it had a requirement on post #. I would much rather get to know some people on here than a weird guy talking about how hard he is for me. LOLOL

4. Kimi

Yeah...Old fat hairy creepy annoying people who keeps asking you to be on cam and "entertain" them are the worse kind of people...

I hate them so much:lol:

But chat room we have here is very friendly and it's definitely safe place:slight_smile: So yeah I do recommend you to check it out:icon_wink

5. Steam Giant

Hi Youngn0323 ^^

I'm afraid I can't relate to your story, but I'd just like to reassure you that this chatroom is much different than those you had mentioned. Speaking as one of EC's chatroom moderators, we work very hard to make sure this chatroom (and our members using it) remain safe. If you ever experience any issues with other members in our chatroom (which you can use now that you have 10 posts), please please please PM one of the chatroom mods (me, if you don't know any others) IMMEDIATELY.

Speaking from experience, though, we honestly get very very few incidents in our chatroom, and almost none of those incidents came from member reports. So my point is, you're safe chatting with us, Youngn0323 :thumbsup: I hope you'll enjoy yourself here ^^ and I'm sure you won't have any problems meeting sane, good folks here!

6. InaRut

That's what I love about EC! I tried going to chat rooms and honestly it was all, "I'm jackin my meat on webbie! PM to see" or people going A/S/L. and then when you do get a decent conversation it usually ends with, "Wanna meet up sometime?" (Okay a little exaggurated) but chat rooms aren't very fun. EC is alot safer and nicer (for the most part tee-hee)

7. ebra

I love EC, come see us in the chat. lol we wont webcam anything for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

unless you ask, and then theres no stopping these guys :wink:

8. InaRut

HEY! I take offense to that!

...You have to work me first.
    Lol

9. ebra

lol alright alright, some PLAY hard to get

10. Tom

Tom Guest

lol im the worst person ull meet in the chatroom, i am the chatroom bitch afterall =]

but u shud join, its interesting most of the time =]

11. ebra

and if toms the worst. and he is the bitch, you have nothing to worry about!! lol hes a big suck underneath! :wink:

12. Tom

Tom Guest

lol im adoreable but bitchy, its a fun combo. u shud try it sumtime =p

13. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

what chatroom did u use? and yeah never experienced that XD

14. Alexander

You have to be really careful with open chatrooms to choose the ones that are either heavily moderated, and/or are just for teens (and sometimes those are even a bit sleazy). Main rules, are, if you feel uncomfortable, GET OUT, if you are being harassed, GET OUT, if people are idiots, GET OUT, etc... Just use your better judgement :slight_smile:

15. CrimsonThunder

Chat rooms... Serious business apparently.

16. Steam Giant

They really are, heh. Listen to applovr's advice ^^ he is quite wise!

17. SpikySpice

Damn I was so pissed off once, somebody added me on yahoo, and then like I said hi, he asked to see me on cam, nude and stuffs, i was like "my cam is freaking broken" then

he: go buy new one
    me: i cant cuz I cant walk to the stores cuz they are freaking too far away
    he: then use teh bus
    me: it's late and aint no bus running this TIME
    he: where are your friends
    me: they aint leave in my neighbor
    he: your parents, relative, ect
    me: Im home alone, and I aint wanna bother my uncle
    he: where are your pics?
    So I sent him some and he signed off, then he signe don again, saying hi but I just went a head and delete him offf my Y!M List

That was somethign to learn from, that's why I stick to EC all the time, supersafe and lots of restricted rules here
    I was chatting with my friends same times, an dthey said taht's all he need, i was pissed off, like he wanan see me nude by any cost, luckily my friends were there too

Yahoo Public Gay Chatroom is so freaken crazy cuz they just liek talk to me and sent me links, never click on those links, you may get virus

ONLY EC CHATROOM IS THE BEST , no crazy cybers or requests cuz it's for any ages, young or old.

It was funny tho, cuz I asked what orientation are you and he said White XD then I asked again,"Sexuality not Ethnicity" and he said German/Irish, my friend said what a dumbass XD

18. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah depending on the chat room and the people online, things can be pretty intense. You just have to realise that you have to wade through a lot of idiots to find people worth talking to. But there are people worth talking to... they just tend to be a very small proportion of those online. *smile*

19. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Is it just me, or is there something here we should seek clarification on!! I'm sure it doesn't mean what my dirty mind is thinking!!! (no offence ebra) :roflmao:

20. Jeimuzu

Yeah, it can be a bit creepy. I mean, I can't quite see why they'd want to see me on webcam, anyways. :-/ I mean, come on guys, have a little taste.