1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tis the season to be jolly!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LdSlnce, Dec 24, 2011.

1. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

Nooo...Christamas time. I actually no longer like it. I stopped caring for it at 5 or 6, but I still liked it up until recently. I normally have no problem getting into the holiday spirit, but this year...it is just not going to happen.

I think it's because I'm "gay" and have yet to be honest with anyone about it. I'm actually considering making a Christmas tree cake and writing "I'M GAY!" on it :roflmao:. Let's see how my religious family reacts to that :icon_wink. And what is with all the cheesy Christmas movies? I like the old cartoons better... Classics! The falling in love thing is old and slightly offending...maybe I just see it as offending though? It's always boy and girl fall in love, what aboutt a same sex relationship? That would be lovely to have on ABC Family. Just saying...

You guys made me get ideas now! I want to make a Christmas tree with the message on it now...and then I will post a picture on Facebook. I personally don't like when people post food pictures, but this is important! I have friends and family on that thing! Albeit, very few...

Bad news, very bad news... Puppy loves me :icon_sad:. He knows I'm gay, but he still...noooo! Freaking Creeper told me! I didn't want her to, but did she listen? No! She just had to say something. And now I feel extremely guilty because:

1) He is being a bit of a masochist; he talks to me even though it reminds him of something he can't have, making him a bit miserable, but he can't stop. I know this because he told me with a metaphor without letting me know it was me he was talking about...

2) I can't return his feelings!

3) I think I might be returning his feelings, but out of guilt maybe. But I did start liking him before this...and now it's confusing me! I don't like boys, but do I like just him? Am I, as some say, exclusively straight for him or something?

So it's a little bit of a problem :dry:. I'm considering not talking to him for a few days just so I can clear my head, but that would be mean! Even though there are people who call me mean, that's just not me.

What has the world come to? Holiday season is considered a jolly time of year, but so far...it kinda sucks! :bang:. But I'm just being melodramtic. Right? Very right. Tis the season to be jolly my left foot!

That was...not a ramble. It was a talk of my holiday season so far :grin:.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh.. I can understand somebody liking you and you not having the same feelings. Since I've been home for the holidays, I have been having to deal with him again. He also stalks me on facebook... liking everything that I post.

It's really awkward...

3. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

That is very awkward >_<
    Getting stalked is a bit freaky...some kid actually followed me home! Thank goodness my mom decided to take me somewhere that day :roflmao:

4. Hana Solo

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Can you let him down gently? Say that its nothing personal I just don't like boys and I still value your friendship?

I know what you mean about the season. I used to get so excited. Now its 'Christmas. Yay..." especially this year, as mum's family doesn't know about me and I'm visiting them for a week so will have to hide again or come out... sigh.

5. LdSlnce

LdSlnce Guest

I actually can't say anything to him without him known that Creeper old me. He already knows that I don't like boys like that, but...yeah. So I can't let him know I know anything or else Creeper will get in trouble with him and it will be a mess.

That's a pretty tough situation /= Good luck with whatever you do.