1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

annoying 'friend' activity

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rooni321, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Rooni321

I know there's a thread similar to this but I absolutely cannot stand it when my friends talk about how much fun they're having with their friends without me.

For example:
    "Omg dude, me and 'so and so' are so drunk right now'
    Or
    "Me and 'so and so' hanging out right now. SO fun"
    -_-
    I've been subjected to a lot of this nonsense especially because I've moved around the state a lot. Its like 'yeah thanks I'm here alone in my room with no one to talk to because I just moved here and have no friends'

ALSO

I hate it when too many people are crowded around me and talking and shouting and calling names and interrupting people. I think I get some sort of social anxiety and I am a huge germaphobe and I can't stand people breathing in my ears and being loud for no reason.
    I absolutely cannot stand that. And it sucks because the people I hang around are friends with EVERYBODY. And right now, everybody is really annoying.
    But how could you blame me? Before I moved to the big city I was a small time country girl where everyone was humble and knewthe appropriate time to speak. And I still love that quiet and mannerism sometimes.

Is anyone else bugged by this? or