1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you plan on achieving your resolution?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IanGallagher, Dec 26, 2011.

1. IanGallagher

I've always been a kid trapped in the past which has held me back from really being able to live a life that I can firmly call my own.

My Resolution: Becoming the best me possible

My plan: In the midst of speech therapy, I'm becoming understood much better. I let myself get out of shape years prior, thus this year I'm on my way to becoming my best physical self possible - I've begun working out and it has been showing. For shyness, social anxiety, I'm seeing a therapist who can test me and shove me out into the open. Professionally, I'm going to become more active in finding a job alongside writing screenplays the VP (at a top film studio) can stand behind and be proud of seeing the journey I've made under his guidance.

How will you achieve your resolutions? I've found saying something you want to do always becomes more concrete once you plan a way to make that become a reality.

2. ilovedogs9

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Resolution 1: Spend more time with my siblings.
    Plan: Set aside more time to go out and see them, since they can't usually make it to where I live.

Resolution 2: Successfully skip my Junior classes.
    Plan: Use my upper classmens' textbooks to skim over the material. Study for a certain amount of time every day over the summer and test out at the beginning of the school year.

Resolution 3: Become healthier.
    Plan: Get over the 'underweight' mark by getting used to eating more food that is healthy, not sweets and things that will just fatten me up. Also, try to come up with some type of exercising thing to prepare me for gym class that I won't lose interest in and stop doing after the first month.

Resolution 4: Practice more and progress with my hobbies.
    Plan: Stop procrastinating and set aside time to work on practicing my instruments. Eliminate any distractions while I am writing so that I get something done. Try different techniques for drawing. Also, research more on video game development to help myself with my own game-developing.

3. starfish

Same way I achieve any goal.

1. Analyze requirements
    2. Set Plan
    3. Execute.