1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really weird.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hexagon, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Hexagon

My grandfather on my dads side has had terminal cancer for almost a year, and my mum has been saying for ages she thought he would die on boxing day. He died at 3 minutes to midnight GMT. WFT? He wasn't supposed to die for a few weeks.

She's told me about psychic experiences she's had before, and I'm starting to believe her. Anyone seen anything like this before?

2. Zontar

Boxing Day, I would imagine, is a major and festive holiday in your country.

If I were cynical enough, I would probably also assume that a loved one would die on or around what is supposed to be a happy holiday.

I surmised my first dog would die on Christmas 2008, but he lived exactly one month longer. I don't claim to have any "psychic abilities." Think about that.

3. Hexagon

Yeah, your probably right. But I don't get the comparison about the dog... he didn't die a month later. He died when she thought he would.