1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huckabee Equated Homosexuality With Pedophilia, Necrophilia

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JSG, Dec 18, 2007.

1. JSG

JSG Guest

2. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, Huckabee is a moronic hateful cunt (no other word will suffice) and hopefully the American electorate will will come to that conclusion as well.

3. 24601

I find I yet again agree with you.

Huckabee is such a douche, I can't stand even hearing him talk. If he becomes president... well, I'll be going to college in Canada or some such place. It sickens me that he's pulling ahead in the Republican race. I'd rather have that slimy bastard Giuliani than Huckabee... (if it had to be one of the candidates I can't stand). Honestly, I don't even think this guy thinks before he says things. His ignorance is ASTOUNDING. The fact that he's a forerunner makes me fear the apparently imminent day we start sliding down the slippery slope into theocracy.

Disgusting.

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Even if this guy hates mac's, he has a great way of describing people ^_^ couldn't have done it better myself.

5. sdc91

I was reading Newsweek an hour ago and he said he wouldn't mind having gay people in his office and in positions of power, but he still sounds like a freak.

Plus he's a minister. Whatever happened to the separation of church and state??

6. 24601

Politicians say a lot of things. His past statements and actions when he wasn't nationally campaigning for president contradict a lot of things. I find it hard to believe a Baptist minister from Arkansas changed so readily over the last few years.

As for your last statement, I agree 100%.

7. xequar

You know, I totally agree with you!

Honestly, all of the repugnantcons are some flavor of evil. Gulianni is an evil criminal bastard that's running on the "accomplishments" of 9/11, which included giving non-functional radios to firefighters, causing more deaths when the towers were demolished, er...collapsed. John McCain is just fucking old and crazy. Hell, he LOOKS evil. Mitt Romney is a rich bastard that would throw his own mother under a bus that he himself was driving just to get ahead (look at his flip-flops on various issues and the fact that he hired illegal immigrants while he spouts off about how evil they are).

The only one that's not incredibly evil is Ron Paul. Mind you, I disagree with some of his positions, but at least he'll keep government out of a bunch of them.

8. Gustav

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ron Paul is the man! Huckabee is too much of a social conservative, but McCain is not evil. McCain will at least listen to other viewpoints without making his decision beforehand.
    Although, chances i may vote for a republican is very slim.

9. pirateninja

Bastard. Complete Bastard. But that's an understatement. I think Negasta had it right with "moronic hateful cunt". But I think the words "ignorant, bigoted assface" should be inserted somewhere in that description to give a clearer picture of what a complete bastard this guy is.