1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question for my fellow andro chicks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Homo Novus, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Homo Novus

Hey guys, s'up! So I'm wondering if any of you would like to share with the rest of us where you typically buy clothes. I dunno about the rest of you, but I find it SO painfully difficult!! I can't stand wearing women's clothes -- never have, even as a toddler -- so I always head to the men's section. However, since they're made for men, I find that they just never fit right! Por ejemplo... Men's jeans... meh, I can typically get by. But usually I have to seek out men's skinny jeans specifically, otherwise they're just way too baggy everywhere (I like my jeans a bit loose, mind you, but not when the entire leg fits like mafakin' bell-bottoms). And as for shirts... it's hard to find them to fit my girl body. Most stores around here don't go down to XS, so I have to wait until I'm visiting away to go to Hot Topic or whatever I can find, because again, most men's shirts are simply too big. I dunno, it just seems impossible to find men's styles that fit the very different female body. What do you guys think? What do you typically wear?