1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Face Looks Gay, Do Yours?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Dec 18, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

The last time I visted my sis's friend in N. Carolina, she told my sis that her ex husband asked her if I was gay, because he saw me when he went down here last year. Then I aksed why he asked that , she said he said I look gay :confused: (he's bi btw), that really flatter me, and i dont know how to feel lol, was it mean or something Idk, but I think it's a good thing cuz gay guysl may reallize im gay and will come and talk to me?

my sis always said my face look so gay, for me, that's somewhat mean x.X

Anybody said that to you? My sis's friend said there are signal between gay peopel so they may come reallize who are gay

2. Kovax14

Kovax14 Guest

your face looks gay? as in full of mirth of happiness? :wink: I don't know exactly how someone's face could look gay, unless maybe its a guy who just looks perfectly manicured in terms of his eyebrows and stuff

3. Tom

Tom Guest

no1 ever thinks im gay from how i look

even if imcuddling a teddy at the time lol

4. SpikySpice

:wink:

I dont know lol, cuz like I heard two boys talking bout me as i walked pass them, one said Im gay, one said no im not cuz my face loosk cold X.x now that even confused me more

5. InaRut

LOL how random. Some guy at a party said, "You look like a Faggot." But I think he was trying to pick a fight with me cause he was drunk and I was hugging his girlfriend (as I hug all girls I first meet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). Alot of people do think I'm gay when they first meet me. And I'm not feminine really. I usually think acne clear face means someone's gay. I don't know why...but if I person doesn't have alot of acne and a clean face, to me it seems they are gay.

:-/ Of course I know there are gay people with acne. It effects us all (xept me! never broke out woo!)

6. Kimi

According to InaRut, I have pretty straight looking face:grin:

I don't think my face looks gay. There are loads of people who looks gayer than me:eek:

7. LorenzG1950

I don't think a face can look gay. The bells and whistles don't go off until people start talking, moving, or dancing. Then someone might fit a certain stereotype which won't apply to a lot of people (myself included :eek: ).

A good subject for research. I think they've already done some studies on gay voices and mannerisms. Don't think just a face is enough to go on.

8. waitingsucks

Yeah I'm pretty sure I don't look gay. Maybe if u have an accent or tighten your lips when you get angry. ppl might expect u are.

9. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hmmmmm.............Not sure how much of this is true. Sure a lot of people will say, "I knew so and so was gay - you can see it in his/her face". But this is usually said after that person has come out or been outed. I guess hindsight plays a part at times. And I've heard people "guess" somebody is gay just by looking at them. But I can never tell. As Jayhew says, it takes more than just a face and I guess body language and mannerisms do play a part in presenting the whole picture.

I've never thought somebody looked gay. Looking at the profile pictures posted on EC, I would never have said any of you look gay. But then, that may just be me. :icon_wink

10. CrimsonThunder

People that don't get acne usually get wrinkles on their face really early.

So yeah. >_>

I don't think mine looks gay. o_o

11. Jim1454

I'd say it has to be more how a person presents themself as opposed to their actual face... a little beyond acne vs. no acne, but something like that.

I finally managed to upload a picture of me!!! I put it in my profile. I think this link will take you there. I don't think I have a 'gay' face - but I do have a 'Joker' smile - Dave will appreciate that!

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/view.php?photos=720&title=ec-dad-creeping-out-of-his-closet

(Btw - if you look at the pic - I'm with my youngest daughter)

#11 Jim1454, Dec 19, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  12. Alexander

Nobody in my family has had bad acne (including my parents), and both of them (late 40's) have almost no wrinkles. Maybe we just break the stereotype.

13. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  14. Ty

Ty Guest

Hmm... I don't know! >.<!

You tell me?

15. neverover

ok, seriously, since i cnt judge myself, do i look gay? theres my face pic on my avatar n my gallery. im curious myself. watcha guyz think? (i accept harsh comment. dnt worry:slight_smile:)

16. InaRut

Kinda Cute for an older man *shrugs*

And neverover...You do kinda have a baby face...but your only 16. I'd say yes (hope that doesn't offend!)

17. ethene

i was recently asked by a bf of one of my mates if i was gay. i then said 'why do you think so?', and he told me: 'because you just look as one'.

i never suspected it, but well it might be true :confused:

18. Nicknikko

lucky bastard! lmao! haha
    ily phil! ^^

so what's up with the face looking gay? i really don't get that! lmao can someone explain?!

19. EthanS

EthanS Guest

I dotn .. i think.. well theres this gay guy at my workplace and how he talks and moves looks gay.. so u probly do that dats probly why he thought u was?

20. InaRut

I think "Baby faced" people tend to look gay to most people. If you've got a cute face?

I am baby faced :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And most people either asume I am a)A virgin (in which case they would be wrong. So then they assume) B) Gay