1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay Radar

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Dec 18, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

Do you have the radar lol, I think i do, the way I have crush on guys are interesting, after a feel days, if I sense they guy is nto gay or bi, then suddenly teh crush is gone. it may sounds weird, but some poepel really have the sense, my sis's friend said there are some kinds of signal between teh gay people so some peopel may reallize who is gay who is not, cuz liek her husband pointed out I was gay by just looking at my face, creepy :confused:

2. Dizzy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I sometimes are walking down the street and suddenly I get this feeling, that "he" is gay, or "she" is bi. I don't know if it is accurate though; as a friend of mine put it, I'm bi so I only have half a gay-dar! :lol:

3. SkyTears

I would say I kind of have a gaydar. Like for the most part I will be right but there are times when I'm wrong.

4. Level N Human

I fell for someone who turned out to be bicurious so I have a half-assed gaydar - that's just my style.

5. SpikySpice

And I forgot to say this's not cuz they way they look, talk or act, it's just.... the feelings lol

6. xxAngelOnFirexx

mine is in overdrive. i think everthing is gay. the cats my mom and sisters boyfriends, random strangers, other peoples cats, girls at my school, people at my sisters school, my friends... ect lol.

7. Kimi

Not at all, if the guy looks clean and dress nicely I would think he is gay:roflmao:

And the worse, if I saw a hot guy, I would think he is gay and hope he is:grin:

8. sdc91

I have my suspicions but I never really follow up on them to find out if I was right or not.

9. Rette

I have decent gaydar, but I still get a lot of false positives.

[​IMG]
    I think I might be picking up some interference from a gay weather balloon.

10. JSG

JSG Guest

I though I had a pretty accurat gaydar until I flirted with a very hot straight guy...
    but he gave me that look, you know? And he was hanging out at the bar where all the gay guys were :frowning2:

11. waitingsucks

I knew Darren Hayes was gay before he did, if that counts. Gaydar is awesome but some people are just too good liars.

12. Bromptonrocks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've never had it!!!! Even when I've found out somebody is gay, I never would have guessed.

I guess I was at the back of the queue when God was giving out the Gaydar :roflmao:

13. step49x

If someone is really obvious, I can tell. But, I suppose, so can everyone else...

For the most part, my gaydar really just tells me who I think is hot. Which isn't very helpful...

14. Ty

Ty Guest

I wish my gaydar worked... -.-

Anyone fix it plz?

15. SpikySpice

I guesss nobody can fix it lol XD, other wise you can lean on the Gay Stereotypes or whatever like that

16. step49x

I'm curious if I could improve mine just by meeting other gays, and finding out what they're like. I've only known a couple, and I'd be curious to try my own idea out.

17. SlickyPants

I think I'd be pretty good at picking certain people out. I've never bothered trying to confirm any of my suspicions.

One interesting thing happened at work a few days ago. A new girl who works there came up to me out of the blue and asked if I was gay. She had only been there for about a week and I haven't yet talked to her aside from the usual work-related talk. My friends were all very surprised when they found out I was gay and they've told me I"m one of the straightest guys they know. Out of curiosity I asked her if anyone told her and she said that she just sort of guessed because she has a lot of friends who are gay.

Creepy that she gleaned my sexual orientation from nothing. Either someone told her (and I have nothing wrong with that) or I've slowly become less apt to hide my sexual orientation or to act macho. Nothing wrong with that either.

I still think most people would never have guessed unless I told them or they knew me for a long time.

18. My gaydar is accurate with boys most of the time. Its trickier with girls though, I have a tough time with them. My mom is like beast at it though. She can guess boy girl, any age, any race from a mile away. It's crazy.

19. bvtsjm116

bvtsjm116 Guest

I have no radar. or, its broken. I can only tell if they act really... really... gay...

20. surfrboykai

i have it, but it's not very accurate