1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your ideal boyfriend/girlfriend? :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KDUk3Ang3l, Dec 18, 2007.

1. KDUk3Ang3l

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Haha~ I was just talking about this today with a couple friends. Hmm...Well, my guy would definitely have to be taller then me, and preferably big. And theres a big plus for being Asian. A cute face is all I need! As for personality, I find charisma and courage very attractive traits, as well as intelligence. Also, I'd like someone who would be kinda touchy and a bit romantically corny...Haha! I'm a sucker for cheesy love lines.

How bout you guys and gals? :]

2. Alexander

I'm midway between being the passive partner and the active partner. I wouldn't mind having someone that I could dominate, but then again, I like being protected by others :slight_smile:

I'd want someone bigger than me, and manly (hehe). Good looks would be nice, but aren't that important to me (I like how people look more and more as I get to know them), I wouldn't want someone that was butt ugly though. Someone who is lovable, protective, compassionate, wise (don't give a crap about school learning). Someone who would be there for me. Someone who would let me boss them around a bit, in a loving way. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. InaRut

Clint Eastwood?

Or...

Hmm...Long Hair, Beautiful hair and eyes. A charming wit, English accent, English blood...should be English. Must love dogs. Willing to take risks, go on adventures...hiking..loves to travel and explore. A writer? Creative mind at least. Can appreciate a good romance. ONE MAN KINDA GUY (now that is rare apparently). Scruffy look is fine by me. Stubble, messy hair, but please the teeth can't be so bad >_<. Charming is important so I'll say it again. English Charm :grin:

Jim Strugress?
    lol
    And to make it even more valid those were right off the top of my head.
    P.S. New guy at work (just for the weekend) tottally looks like your stereotypical english man (minus the teeth and accent) and he's got really nice eyes. Only thing is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Straightness possibility 80% lol. And so far he's got a nice enough personality. But that's only after a quick conversation with him.

4. SkyTears

Omg i can make a list that will go on forever on this but I think I'll just post the basics.

Blue eyes
    Short Hair
    About 6' mabye a little under
    Caring
    Toned / good jogger (so we can go running)
    Cheesy with gifts and alone time
    Not afraid to push me if I say no
    Doesn't get sad easly
    Gets along with my group of friends
    No more than a year (maybe year and ½) different than me
    Not overdone on earrings / tats
    Doesn't smoke
    Has a smile that is warm

5. InaRut

Omg i can make a list that will go on forever on this but I think I'll just post the basics.

The Inarut Checklist haha!
    Blue eyes
    Short Hair
    About 6' mabye a little under
    Caring
    Toned / good jogger (so we can go running) I'm willing to jog lol
    Cheesy with gifts and alone time
    Not afraid to push me if I say no
    Doesn't get sad easly
    Gets along with my group of friends
    No more than a year (maybe year and ½) different than me
    Not overdone on earrings / tats Only 1 tat
    Doesn't smoke
    Has a smile that is warm i use to have braces :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:lol: Sweet I'm awesome!

6. Kimi

IDK...If I love the guy, he is my ideal guy:icon_wink

7. waitingsucks

Yeah, someone who could stand up for me and give great kisses and hugs, let me know I'm special.

8. CrimsonThunder

Right now I'm confused, I used to only want manly guys... But then I met this guy thats extremely fem and I really like him. :frowning2:

9. Alexander

Well, you're allowed to change. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Psychedelic Bookmarks

i don't really have a "type" as such. i think i'd like anyone with their own personality, not afraid to be themself, whatever that was. but whoever they were, i'd need somebody thoughtful, who i could have a serious convo with. also someone who would be loyal and try to understand my point of view. honesty, too, of course. other than that, i don't know which personality traits i'd prefer - so long as they were true to themself. one problem with all the cute girls at school is that (apart from all being straight) lots of them have no imagination or personality separate from the mob, it seems. :icon_sad:

11. neverover

smart, funny, goes the same way with me. and he's there to remind me when i gone bad. tall, not less than me. an irish will b gud:slight_smile:. and gud in bed. i dnt need a rich bf, cos when we got married, i go to the office, he stays for the kids (what?! im old fashioned:slight_smile:).
    cute, rugged, i dnt need fab abs, i need fab ass:slight_smile:

12. lodiug

A guy who can make me laugh, a tanned skin or lighter, must have any eyecolor except brown, must be a little muscular, awesome smile, a great listner, not afraid to kiss me, likes to hang out with my friends and we must have a whole lot in common

13. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hmmm... Cute, doesnt make things difficult, doesnt get mad easy, caring, funny, clever than me, works out at least, as long as i feel special around him i supoose

14. Tom

Tom Guest

lol we have now almost described eaotha, tht is me but i ahve 6 brittle back teeth which affects the others. im not a writer but i am quite creative.

now my perfect man would have 2 be quite masculin but be kind and caring, and a big softie at heart. id prefer a taller guy but tht isnt neccessary, i like cute guys more than the really masculin features and muscles, i do like some definition but they cant be massive else id feel kinda intimidated by em.

the guy would need to be patient with me tho, and understand sarcasm well as i am very sarcastic. they cant be too controling as i want to do what i want but w/e i end up doing i will always come back to that one special guy as i dont want to cheat on any1, if ive settled down with a guy then thats it for me until we break up.

15. I agree with that.

16. InaRut

Aww I match Draz's descrpition. Maybe I can get a bit annoyed by the Sarcasm but I've worked in the kitchen, it's hard to annoy me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and I'm not girly but also am not a huge muscled jock. I'm just a tall cutie. :kiss:

That's it I'm going to England!

17. CrimsonThunder

Most of your wants contradicts other wants. =/

You want him to be masculine but then you say you want a cute guy rather than a masculine guy?

18. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If he loves me for who I am, he'll have a chance. I don't particularly like a type of guy... but I'm mostly into younger, twinky ones, as well as slightly older, toned, hairier guys.

However, I like a guy who is neither twinky nor toned and hairy...

19. InaRut

What he is trying to say I think is he wants someone that isn't girly.
    But doesn't want a macho macho man

20. tired_of_lying411

Someone who cares back. What you like in the looks department will surprise you when you meet an amazing personality, I have found.