1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How are you starting the new year?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by IanGallagher, Dec 31, 2011.

1. IanGallagher

I've worked on my speech, now I'm at the point where I only have the really difficult aspects left. I have three kick ass scripts, one close to being finalized, one that's going to be finalized quickly since it's a rapid writing session and likely a black list script, and the other is a autobiopic that needs some work but is getting there all the same - plus the connections to make them a reality. Plus, I am on my way to building into a physique similar to Tom Welling (from gut boy lmaol) which fucking rocks! My new year is starting with a bang.

How does today mark a change in your life? How far have you come? No matter how big or how small, change is still change.

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    2011 was pretty bad, not as bad as 2010, but still kinda awful. I've decided to try my best to make 2012 a good year (It has very little to do in order to do this to be honest, but there we go) It’s the year I turn 18, move away from home, get to study something I love full time with people who like it as well.
    To do this I have made 4 resolutions;
    • I am going to run more regularly than I do at the moment
    • I am going to cut overly sugary/fatty crap out of my diet (It cost too much, makes me gain weight and I only do it cos I'm bored)
    • I'm gonna study even more than I do all ready and get my grades so I can go take the offer I just got from my favourite university (exactly 5 hours drive from here, hopefully with the only two non-family members I actually care about right now)
    • Start Uni in October with a clean slate; no need to come out if I’m never closeted to them

3. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've come a long way since like 2 years ago. I was in a bad relationship then and wasn't happy at all. Now, I'm in a Gay-Straight alliance, I've come out to more people, I'm about to graduate from college, and I'm working with a professor. This coming year will mark the end of my undergraduate program. I'll do 3 speeches with my professor (2 at conferences), write a paper for grad school, and apply to work at Disney for after I graduate. I'll also get to go to a conference for LGBT students which I'm really excited about. I'm looking forward to the new year.

4. caughtbywitness

2011 slowly got worse, I don't imagine 2012 is gonna to get better quickly. We'll see. :/