1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best/Cutest thing happened to you from a partner or a random person

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LivingLife, Dec 31, 2011.

1. LivingLife

Like short stories or description of your best or cutest moment in your life that involved a partner or generally a moment like for example how did someone ask you out :thumbsup: Even if it wasn't romantic or anything even if it was just stares or glances
    mine was I had a Friend problem and i was telling the guy I secretly like what it was and he was friends with that friend i had a fight with and he goes Do you want me to tell him off, i know it doesnt sound that good but it was preety cute how he cared so much for me that he would do that even though he's not the type who goes around getting into fights he's the very shy type so yeah :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

My first time getting physical with a guy, I was nervous as all hell. I didn't feel all that nervous, but judging by the fact that my legs were quivering like a top-heavy object in an earthquake, I must have been. He noticed, and asked me why I was so nervous, in a tone that showed that he was only asking because he wanted me to be comfortable and enjoy it. I told him I didn't know why I was so nervous, and he said in a caring, high-ish voice (higher than his usual voice, at least), "You don't have to be nervous."

3. AngelicDemonic

"I don't like that mask, it doesn't smell like you"
    If you knew us, you'd know how that's adorable as hell (and not meant to be "change x,y,z for me")

Awhile ago my hair was magenta, and I'd heard some little girl say "Mommy! I want hair like hers!" :3

4. LivingLife

Oh Another one for me was Me my guy crush and 2 girls were at my crush's house and we played truth or dare and they dared me to Eskimo kiss the guy and i acted like i didn't want to at first then i went for it and he smiled!!

5. Rooni321

Well my gf used to be totally NOT affectionate and one day we were sitting outside under a blanket, freezing our asses off and talking. In the middle of the conversation my dumbass said 'is there something behind me?!' And turned around and saw that she had put her arm behind me and then she put it around me. <3

Or maybe the battle we had to see who could lick the others face the most. And I totally won! So cute! <3

6. FJ Cruiser

My boyfriend and I had just come up to my dorm room, and we turned on the TV to The Office. We were on my bed laying on our stomachs when we simultaneously put our arms across each others' shoulders. We were surprised, and when we looked at each other, we shared a kiss. CUTEST THING EVER! Right now it goes down as one of the happiest moments of my life.

Well, that memory is the perfect way to end a great night. Happy New Year!

7. Sunsetting

Sunsetting Guest

happy new year fj :slight_smile:

8. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My boyfriend asked me to closed my eyes while he shipped a truckload of presents into my house. Then he led me facing backwards into the house. When i turned around, there stood the biggest giraffe under the Christmas tree. I wouldn't let go of it that morning.

9. LivingLife

a real giraffe?

10. Yuya

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  11. Raug

Well my boyfriend and I were sitting in a hallway at school and we were talking. He eventually stopped talking and I asked what was wrong. When I looked up at him he was blushing and asked to kiss me. I said no. Then he got all sad and apologized. I kissed him and said don't ask. Take.

12. cub17

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The super-jock at my school, who plays MW3 and talks about girls all the time and I used to go to a Math tutoring club together. For the evening we'd go to a teacher's house and tutor with a group, and then play video games for about an hour or two or three or four.

He hates my guts. He has such a beautiful body, tho. It's thick and muscled, yet so feminine. He is hairy yet smooth, tan and delicious. I could go on and on.

They were playing MW on the 360, and I came into the room. I jumped up onto the space behind him and lifted him so he sat on my lap. He was sitting there for at least two hours, playing his game, and my being a lil devilish down under. I was massaging his neck, when all of a sudden he turns around, "I really like your hands. They're really soft." So I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed, and he said "Hmmm... we should do this more often."

My heart skipped a beat, and I don't even like him, I just always thot that was cute.

13. Lotty

I was with my um... friend with benefits, if you know what I mean, and we were making out, and joking and fooling around, and after a while we started to do childish games, and I started to repeat everything she said. When she realized that, she said 'I love you' and I had to repeat it. It didn't mean anything, she has a boyfriend who she's in love with, but it was cute nonetheless.