1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What have u done to embarrasing yourself?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hakeem_uk, May 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

i embarrased myself when i was talking to a best friend in year 9 on msn and at the end i say bye xx.

Next day a school, he came up to me and said u put xx after you say bye and one of my other friends said are u gay?

i was like (lieing here) no just i say that to all my friends.

just got out of that one.:icon_lol:

2. Brandon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm something embarrassing? Lets see, I was with my Mom, at the time she already knew I was gay. We went to I think some department store that sold shirts, shoes anything for less. Well I saw this nice pink shirt, I found it kind of cute, and thought I needed to have a touch of pink added to my t-shirts. I'm not fem at all, but I do think maybe if I wore pink it would make some guys think I'm gay. :eusa_pray

So anyways she's like "Why do you want pink?" I looked at her kind blushing I was so totally embarrassed. :grin:

3. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Pink's all the rage here, straight, bi and gay. Totally in style.

Anyway, i gues you could count this one time i greeted one of my guy friends with "hey hun" he just said "did you just call me hun?" with this really weird look on his face. Me and my friends had a grand old laugh (we love making him feel uncomfortable :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) oh and another time omg it was so funny:

ok we were in math class and he was like "ok whats that thingy called again?" (the greek symbol π pi) i said "its called pi me duckie" (duckie = newfoundland slang....better you not ask why) he said, again with a look that could stop a clock "im not your duckie?!" lol it was hilarious....there are probably a billion other things like that that happened but i forgot to mention....oh my, good times good times...its just little funny moments like that that make real memories....really makes a year complete........ok im getting sappy!!! ack! im going to stop now before i tear up lol.

4. Merc

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well, in Kindergarten I was staring at this girl I had a crush on (she was conveniently walking with one of my best male friends, so she probably didn't think I was looking at here.... thank goodness) and I managed to fall off the play structure right in front of them.... I was more stunned by what I had just done than my cuts though :biggrin: To this day, even though I don't have a crush on her any more, I can't look at her without having my face heat up. But I've got to admit, I think it's sort of funny now.

5. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

LOL well right now i dont really have anything to say.

6. BiscuitQueen

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh god, me n my friends stole a bottle of rum and decided to drink it all between us, I got really drunk and put my hand down my (female) friends top and felt her up. She ran back to her house and every te I lookat her I blush. Oh god.

7. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had a Friend who did not like his real name, his Parents called him Cyril, which is a bit old fashioned, anyway he likes to be called by a more modern name :slight_smile:
    Anyway I had told another friend of ours what his real name was & later on I decided to e-mail her to tell her not to say anything to him, next time she saw him, I said "Don't tell *** that you know his name is Cyril Lol"

I guess Cyril must have been on my mind, as I sent the e-mail to him by mistake :icon_redf

I could have died when he sent one back asking me if I had a Death Wish :eusa_doh:

Luckily he found it funny in the end :badgrin:

8. Randy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Necro thread alert! To the extreme!

9. Hrantou

The necromancy is strong in this thread....

But I can still contribute. One time in PE class I zoned out while thinking of my next class and I didn't realize that I zoned out while staring at one of the guys that was changing. He walked up to me and said "Do you want something?" Then I snapped back to reality and told him I was just thinking. He laughed and said he gets it. I got really lucky, and it was still really embarrassing.

10. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh Feck, I didn't realize the date of the Thread :badgrin:
    Why are the Really Old Threads still accessible, I guess people read them & feel compelled to put forward their point of view :roflmao:

11. justjade

I was born into a world that could neither understand nor contain my weirdness.

12. Jay1983

Jay1983 Guest

I fully came out on 2010. I was still learning. I was too excited and too naive.

I wrote a love letter to a guy named C who works in the same office building. He works for a different company on a different floor.

He flirted with me behind everyone's back. But he is straight in front of everyone else. I didn't know the latter.

Anyway I passed the love letter to a friend mine who works with him.

To make the story short, I went to their office to hand over Halloween goodies that I made. But I was stopped by one of their colleagues; Who also happens to be another friend of mine. She asked me not to hand those goodies to them. She asked me to leave.

I asked her why.

My female colleague then dragged me to a hidden corridor and told me everything.

"C read the letter out loud to everyone in the office. In front of our boss and everyone. He made fun of you. Everyone did. Including your friend." She explained.

My heart shattered. I felt so humiliated. But I didn't cry on spot. I cried inside an elevator whilst heading back to my office. Then I continued to cry in the rest room.

Emotionally, I was in a horrible condition for months.

I eventually learned to forgive all of them particularly C.

One day, I stumbled into C in our office building's lobby. He looked at me with total disgust and then walked away.

I called his name as I wanted to apologize to him. I just wanted to ease the whole incident.

But he kept walking.

I called his name again.

Then he screamed to his lung without turning back. He just continued to walk away. "I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN! Have a nice day."

There were people in the lobby. They were stunned.

I stopped chasing him.

I did my part.

"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you."

13. Joanne

Once I accidentally instant messaged the wrong person "I love you"

Lol extreme necro thread

14. BudderMC

If the thread is really old:

1) Posting in it over and over about how old it is doesn't help the situation
    2) Bringing it to our attention using the "Post Report" feature will help fix it faster

The thread will now be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.