1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to do in the Boston Area.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jay, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Jay

Jay

Hi guys!

I haven't been around for a while and it's great to see this forum is still going strong, helping a lot of young and not-so-young LGBT people. It's amazing. But enough with the serious talk, I'm here for advice for fun things to do.

As many of you might know, I was living in El Salvador before but now I relocated, albeit temporarily, in East Boston MA. Yes, the USA! I will be staying here for about a month and after that I am moving to Memphis TN permanently! But as a newbie I need your advice on what to do for fun.

So, if you live within the Boston or Memphis area, feel free to recommend me places to go and have fun! Keep in mind I am not 21 yet so for places I must be 21, only advice them for Memphis since my twenty first birthday is in about three months.

Ciao!

2. JamesD

What kind of things are you interested in/looking to do? Bars are out in Boston, but there are 18+ clubs. Boston has a bunch of great historical sites and museums. So... it all depends on what you'd like to do.