1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lovee problem help :P

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LivingLife, Jan 5, 2012.

1. LivingLife

Right ive been in-love with this guy he was my best friend but then we kinda got separated and he's only my friend now and now he's got a girlfriend and im kinda over him now and this thing happened in class where he asked me to sit next to him because the normal people who usually sit next to us wasn't in class so sat next to him we then had to go to the front of the class for an experiment being shown and then suddenly the person who normally sits next to me comes back and he says to me to don't move and stay and sit next to him and said yeah okay but then the teacher goes your going to do this experiment with the person your next to and one of his and my friend asks if he can work with the guy i like and the guy i like goes yeah okay and tells me to move because he's working with another person and i'm like yeah okay while inside my heart just got crushed and now i've been avoiding him because i don't want to get crushed again and he's been asking me what was wrong for the past 2 days! and i have no idea what to do!?!?!?? Help!!

2. cub17

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dude that used to happen to me all the time.

They don't even know that they've hooked your heart and you're waiting for me, and then in their sudden burst of finickiness, they your hear reeling.

:icon_redf

At this point, you have two options as I see it, for dealing with it.

1) if you are comfortable, and tired of the pain, just come out to him and explain everything you are feeling. If he is your friend, you will grow closer. If he isn't, he'll probably not talk to you (and you have to be ready for that possibility. Maybe he was trying to reach out to you and then your hesitance actually made him 2nd guess himself and so he tried to play it off as nothing. Maybe he feels the same (don't bank on it though, it's not safe).

2) tough it out for a while, find a new crush. it always gets better, your heart is a finicky thing until it gets what it needs

3. LivingLife

I guess i'll just toughen up cuz he clearly chose someone else other than me, me and him knew each other longer than the other guy he ditched me with, that clearly says he doesn't like me that way

4. cub17

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Like I said, maybe he does like you and he doesn't realize you like him. Maybe he was calling out to you to sit next to him simply because he likes your presence, but out of fear he called you off to prove something. I can't be sure, because I wasn't there. He obviously is concerned because he is asking what has been wrong.

This is a delicate situation. The younger you are, the harder it is to be accepted. So be careful.

5. LivingLife

Thank you, well he is the Smart and shy type.... and what does this mean? "This is a delicate situation. The younger you are, the harder it is to be accepted. So be careful."

6. cub17

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It says you are 15 on ur profile thingy.

It is getting better, but it seems to me that younger kids, especially freshmen and middle schoolers, are so wrapped up in their insecurities that if you come out, they may not accept you as well seniors might.

7. LivingLife

Oh yeah i know High schools tough :/ and plus he has a girlfriend

8. bigbenny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yea I had a crush like this last year ( he was my bestfriend also), but he also had a girlfriend in another state. The thing was is that he hinted so much at being gay and changed his FB status to gay once for a joke. Sadly he moved to another city and went to a boarding school. Haven't talked to him since. :frowning2: It is hard but I'm just waiting for the right guy. :slight_smile:

9. LivingLife

Aw must be hard letting go!!!! I always think of this thing where u'll meet the guy you like again when your 20 something and you confess to him that u used to love him and he says that he used too aswell,awww but it will never happen :L

10. bigbenny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah I know that fantasy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I think I might have cried over him but I am finally over it. I still think of him though :slight_smile:

11. LivingLife

im kinda addicted to having happy fantasies, i'm crazy! sometimes when its too happy it makes me cry ._. and yeah there's lots of other fishes in the seaaa!

12. trunks

me and my best friend were play fighting once when he was staying at my house and then we just suddenly stopped and he just looked at me in the eyes for about 5 seconds and then he kissed me. i was so happy and we might have gone further if we didn't hear somebody coming. we've never actually spoken about it and we just carry on as usual but i can't help thinking 'what if???' neither of us is out to anybody and i just don't know how he feels... :'(