1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Straight" guys?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrCupcake96, Jan 8, 2012.

1. MrCupcake96

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Okay, so there's this group of friends that I hung out with for the first time awhile back. I guess they have ass-slapping wars, but I didn't know. Anyway, this guy I like randomly slapped my ass. And he's asked me to stay the night at his house within the first hour of talking to him. He was sad when I had to leave and demanded a hug. He also always compliments the shirts I wear and tries to tickle me. I guess he's a player, but he's also nice.

This next guy was making out with his girlfriend, stopped, said watch this, reached over and toyched my dick. He also always puts cheesey love quotes on Facebook and loves Lady GaGa and pop music as well as Marching Band. He's a big jock, but only does Tennis and Marching Band.

This next guy is always making jokes about me not being able to resist him and doing things like talking to me about guys and stuff. He helps me down from the bleachers like a Prince helping a Princess down from a carriage. I believe he also smacked my ass via ass-slapping wars and is the only guy to like my 10 cutest guys Facebook status.:confused:

Idk what to do with these guys. Help would be appreciated.

2. Craig1029

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Enjoy the attention. I think the one who are playful enjoy your open to being physical with them sexually. Not as a mate but another male intimacy.

3. Gerit

I think guys like that think they're just being ironic with their sexuality. (If they really are straight)

I'd say just ignore them, because they seem like the guys who make it a big deal when they learn someone is gay.

Just my experience.

4. bigbenny

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I wish my friends were like that...
    But siriously if it makes you uncomfortable just tell them.
    I'm sure they'll stop "ass-slapping" if you tell them to.....

5. Alexandria

If they know your out, they may simply feel safe about exploring themselves. Or be so sloshed as to have no inhibitions. Either way, take it slow and carefully.

6. Bedroom Hymns

If you're comfortable with them being like that, just don't do anything. They could probably only be joking and stuff.

7. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They could just be really comfortable with who they are (straight), or they could be exploring and open to bisexual or gay feelings. No real way to tell for sure, but I think the advice to just roll with it is the best choice.

Just be a little cautious if you start getting into any emotional feelings, because if you don't know where they are, you might find yourself developing feelings for someone that's just straight but comfortable enough to play around, and you could end up getting hurt.

8. Mad Man L

Enjoy the attention, they're most likely fooling around. I have friends who will make jokes about screwing each other, but they wouldn't have gay sex, period. So yes, it is quite possible that they're kidding.

9. Jerseyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd be open to any possibilities, but don't forget that it could just be that they're so comfortable with you and their own sexualities, that they just don't see a problem being all touchy-feely. Just go with it and have fun =] Maybe they're just kidding...maybe not :wink:

10. Ridiculous

Say something like "If you want to have sex with me, it's easier to just ask."
    That should catch them out.

11. Artemicion

:roflmao:

12. FJ Cruiser

I'm getting the impression you're out to them, so just go along with it. Don't try to read anything into their actions and just enjoy it. It sounds like they're very comfortable around you, which is fricken awesome and I think many of us on here would love what you have. Try not to develop any feelings for them and always let them make the first move. Also, ask for clarification in a joking way like what Ridiculous said.

13. UnAmourFatal

^This. Nothing's worse than developing a crush on a straight guy that's never going to feel the same way about you, but still 'plays' with you. Story of my life...

14. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I hang out with boys just like this. They're idiots. Like the others have said, don't read into it. It probably doesn't mean anything, they're probably just having fun. As a cardinal rule you should always assume that someone is straight unless they say otherwise. I don't care how sure you think you are, it's better to not even take that chance.