1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mblgtacc 2012

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by J Snow, Jan 14, 2012.

1. J Snow

MBLGTACC 2012

Hello, just wondering if anyone else on here is going/has been to this event? My apologies if there's already been a thread for it. The tickets are 70 bucks, so it seems a bit pricey, but supposedly its the biggest conference in the country and people come from all over the world to get to it. The best part? Its at my university this year! That's right, ISU is hosting it, so I just need to drive about 45 minutes to attend it.

Well, I'd love to go, but my bf won't be able to afford it, and I don't think I can afford 140 for both of us. I doubt any of my straight friends would be willing to shell out that kind of money when they aren't gay >.< Anyway, just looking for some feedback if anyone has some.

2. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I'm planning on going. My school makes a trip every year apparently. I'm really, really hoping that we aren't going to be bussed to Iowa though. I really want to fly. x_x

3. omigosh, I'M GOING! It didn't even occur to me that other people here would be there but now I'm like...duh.

4. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people