1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tattoo's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jessica816, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Jessica816

Just wondering who all has tattoos and what are they? Just kinda curious

I myself have 4.

A rose with inside a music note on my wrist..A computer mouse with my moms name in the middle. A cross with angle wings on the back of my neck and 2 koi fish and the word pisces underneath. I'm going on Thursday to get the words, Strength, courage and pride on my forearm.

2. Danny19

i have a turtle with a peace sign on my shoulder.

I'm going to get another but idk if i should add to that tattoo. or get a new one...

3. RaRa

I want to get one really bad, but i dont know what to get. It would have to have aome sort of depth behind it rather than just a random skull or something.

Guys eith tattoos are totally bangable...especially when its all across their arms...yum. :slight_smile:

4. Vivi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't have any myself but i think they can look really good.

I've always liked the idea of a phoenix tattoo on my back. If i was going to get one, that would probably be it. Not sure if i could go through with it though, it's so permanent...

5. Mad Man L

I have none, and don't intend to get any.

IMO, unless they're done in the right spot (i.e. somewhere where they're not ugly and/or constantly visible), tattoos are a turn-off for me.

6. RebelD

Getting the infinity sign tattooed on my forearm. I'm thinking of getting something else as well, but I also want it to have meaning. Any ideas would be welcome! :grin:

7. kirbycat

I have a small quill on my ankle, to symbolize my love for literature and the fact that I'm a writer. I'd like to get another one someday, but haven't decided what.

One kind of tattoo that really turns me off is when people have someone's name put on their body. Even if it's someone like their child or sibling, and there's some wonderful story behind it...I totally understand and respect why people choose to do it, but it just doesn't work for me.

8. KnightAssassin

I am getting an ouroboros in my back left shoulder blade next month. I made sure I wanted the same tatoo for two years to make sure I wanted it.

9. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have any... Yet.

I'm planning on getting at least 2. I want a black cat for certain. Ideally something similar to my avatar.

I also want something Batman-related.
    [​IMG]

10. kellymporta

I don't have tattoos and I don't plan to get any. I wouldn't like getting a tattoo because if you get bored with it, getting it removed is a very expensive thing to do.

11. breakingboxes

I have the infinity sign on my wrist and "for i have learned,in whatsoever state i am, therewith to be content" Phil 4:11 on my arm

12. JohnnyBoy

I have the "I'm Third" Christian fish on the inside of my bicep. It's a Christian fish with a Roman numeral III inside...it stands for putting God first, others second, and myself third. I only sort of regret it. My religious views have changed a lil but I still love thinking of a higher being and others before myself

13. Raug

Once I can I'm going to get coexist on my unscarred wrist.

14. kettlkorn

I think I might get "fus-ro-dah" tattooed on my fingers. That would be funny.

15. Jonathan

I don't have any tatoos myself. My brother has a sunset spade on his chest and my best friend had a smiley face put on the bottom of her toe lol.

16. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any yet but in the future I want to get the peace sign within a heart tattooed somewhere.

17. ok455

I don't have any tattoos and don't want any its a turn off when people have too many tattoos or a big giant one the size of texas on their body, Also I think the current trend and obsession with tattoos is annoying people are getting them w/o thinking with the Young and Dumb decision and they end up regretting it later. If your not hearing about someone getting drunk or high they are talking about tattooing up their body with stupid stuff. and Its quite sad when you see a young kid 15 16 wanting to get "tatted up" what a goal.

#17 ok455, Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
  18. J Snow

I don't have any, and I don't really have any plans to get any, but if I did it would have to be something nerdy, like a Zelda or Dark Tower reference. Something like that.

My coolest idea I have is a pink Triforce on the back of my hand. For none Zelda fans, the mark of the triforce on the hand is a representation of possessing one element of the triforce (power, wisdom, or courage) I would have it pink because the pink triangle is a symbol of the gay community, and courage highlighted because I think it takes a certain amount of courage to be out and proud like that.

IT WORKS ON SO MANY LEVELS. Unfortunately, I haven't earned that badge of courage, and I don't think I could ever actually get it on my hand... Its just too open of a spot. If I ever got a tattoo it would be somewhere I could hide it if I wanted...

Here is a picture with the symbol where the person is possessing the Triforce of Wisdom.

Attached Files:

19. sepphhyy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really want to get the Buddha Eye's on my wrist. I wouldn't call myself a Buddhist because I'm not really a religious or spiritual person, but I do have many of the same beliefs.

20. Jonathan

First off, Zelda is simply amazing. It had to be said :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Secondly, that is such an awesome idea!!! I really like it!!! :grin: