1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rare happy moment c:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CanCan3, Jan 16, 2012.

1. CanCan3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    While this lasts, I'd like to just talk about it.

There's this girl I've known for years moved 7 months ago. We haven't hung out for 2 years though because of this huge drama in our friendship. She came back into town for a few days, and I got to see her right before she left.

I'm like crying right now just thinking about this.

I had the most fun I've had in a long time with her. We've definitely grown closer, and I hated having to say goodbye to her. I'm just so happy that I got to see her again.

Before she came to my house yesterday, I was unsure about my sexuality. I wasn't sure if I had those feelings for her until she started walking toward me and hugged me. I spent the whole night with butterflies doing circus tricks.

It's been a long time since I've been happy, and I'm just trying to make the most of it right now.

Yay!!!

2. nate16

Moments like that are some of the best moments. I hope things work out! :slight_smile:

3. CanCan3

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you! It was definitely one of the best things that has happened to me in a long time. I'm so glad I had to opportunity to see her c: