1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An obsessive rant

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by nate16, Jan 16, 2012.

1. nate16

Hey people of empty closets. I just wanna say that this rant is about a recent obsession of *mine. I just needed to get it out there. im tired of keeping stuff inside. By all means dont feel obligated to read the whole thing lolz.*

So at the beginning of this long weekend i watched the movie "Were the World Mine." i found it to be an amazingly powerful movie and highly recommend it. As the weekend passed on i became obsessed to the point of listening to the soundtrack, singing along with it, and watching my favorite scenes from the film over and over. I have never been obsessed with something like this ever before. Ive been trying to figure out why. I have several ideas though. For one i believe that the story itself is intoxicating. Their aren't many romance stories/movies that depict gay/lesbian relationships. Even though the movie takes it to the extreme, *its still a satisfying experience. The music does nothing but help. The upbeat songs with lyrics taken directly *from "A Midsummer Nights Dream" just hold too much a charge. I love it!*
    Its sad that society is just starting to produce such films glbtq related within the past decade. At least they're around though!!! The movie also just moved me..... Maybe it was the music or the plot or both. I felt like i could relate to the film and the characters which was another great experience! What more, it inspired me to not give a damn about what people think about me and my sexual orientation.(at least to an extent lol.) the film informs the watcher that any people who don't agree with your dating/sexual preference have to deal with their own issues.*
    Another definite reason why i love the film is that the actor Nathaniel David Becker is just adorable with a beautiful singing voice. (yay celebrity crush! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). It really sucks that the movie was his first serious film. I wanna see him act more. Anyway, i cant really think of much more to add now. So heres a question i have: how do you deal with obsessions? Do you just go along with it until it fades? Do you have any current obsessions? If you got this far in my wonderful rant i thank you!