1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hint for you Closet Gays

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by InaRut, Dec 22, 2007.

1. InaRut

So...Tonight I went to go see a movie. A chick flick kinda movie. With my very good friend (who's gay-girl). What movie? Well that one particular movie that goes by the name of, "Inarut, watch this, it's got an interesting story" or it's Alias, "P.S. I love you."

Hahaha my first real Chick Flick movie that I really only wanted to see for the story. P.S. Great movie BTW. The only problem, it's all about finding the perfect guy. And about finding love..and about the first kiss and about the...

*sniff*

Okay, the movie made me feel hella lonely. Both of us were saying, "God I need a girlfriend" because of this freakin movie. I felt bad after ATU because I don't have a boyfriend, and now I feel bad after this stupid movie because I don't have a b/f.

How lonely can I guy feel? I think I need an action flick to come out to get my heart from stop being, "Dull pump...Dull Pump." instead of "THERE HE IS PUMP PUMP PUMP!"

>_> Anyways, good advice. If you don't have someone to love...stay away from the chick flicks!

ARG :frowning2:

2. Ty

Ty Guest

Yeah, I hate films like that -.-

Bleh, One day... one day....

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've been thinking about going to see that movie. Pulls at the heart strings, does it?

4. Kimi

:roflmao: :roflmao:

OK, thanks for the advice:thumbsup:

5. Tom

Tom Guest

bah i hate chick flicks anyways but i dont need sum movie to show me i want a b/f, i know tht anyways!

6. neverover

the only chick flick movie is mean girls, only bcos of its remind me off my frenz. the other? gross...

7. InaRut

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Wow you guys are sooooo ignorant to good film. Just becuase it's like a chick flick or whatever doesn't mean it aint good for all ya guys *hand flip.* Yeesh, it's not that bad of a chick flick and like actually is a really cute story or whatever...so like quit being all manly and stuff and just go like see the movie or whatever. It hasn't like changed me a bit.

hahhaah
    Seriously though, it's a good film...but the first kiss scene your like, "AWWWWW" and then your like, "Grrr, when's my first kiss (or whatever...)?"

8. Grof142007

:roflmao: I wanna see it now i love chik fliks

9. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know what you mean. Movies can really influence my mood too, especially if they are about getting a boyfriend/girlfriend... yeah silly lol

10. InaRut

Well it's good to know someone else is crazy like me

11. chrisb

Damn i hate stereotyping all movies into one large category i mean i love alot of so called "Chick Flicks" but i tend to enjoy the drama, and the life altering effects to peoples lives the events do to them, not the sappy oh i cant get love....bad thing happens....oh i meet the perfect guy but lose him in the subway...oh no!! i mean if that is the chick flick youre referring to i could care less, but i think there's many that really help you think, and not just daydream and fantasize.

12. panda

I've watched "Sleepless In Seattle" about a hundred times and always choke up at the end.:tears:

13. jroakwood

i totally know EXACTLY what youre talking about. i hate it. so much.
    but damn.
    chick flicks are my favorite thing. i love that romantic shit.
    but yeah, then i feel like... ugh. i want that!