1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a person her with a username macauboy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kid Icarus, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Kid Icarus

Hey, Are you a member of this site? I talked to you on that other forum-###.

2. hakeem_uk

hakeem_uk Guest

no but what is the site called?

3. Kid Icarus

Just us boys

4. nisomer

Its actually an adult site so I recommend not posting any links here...

5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

### is for those aged 18 or over only. If anyone underage signs up they are banned as soon as they are discovered. It's not due to being nasty, it is because ### contains adult content so they have to remove underage members by law.

Empty Closets is run by the same people as ###, specifically as a non-adult site where all are welcome.

There is nobody with the username macauboy here, though it's possible he may have used a different name here.

6. LowestVocal017

LOL! This is the weirdest post to say hi from a few month's leave. (!) *waves to friends on this site*

Anyway, speaking of ban, I was ban from there for some unknown reason. It could not have been because I was underage (I signed up sometime during the beginning of the schoolyear, my first semester in college). I was 18 that June, and I'm about to because 19 this June 30!!

I used the same name on this site to sign up on that site (###). The 17 at the end may have been the problem. It might have accidentally given the impression that I was 17-years-old when I signed up, but that reason seems a little unreasonable. The 17 can just mean anything; I'm sure the moderators aren't that stupid at ### provided they are around 30 or 40 I can bet. So I don't know.

7. TriBi

Hey - happy birthday LowestVocal! :slight_smile:

Tho'...according to your profile here - you turn 18 today...:icon_conf
    ...which could explain the reason for the other ban...

8. LowestVocal017

Thank you, Tribi (ur such a cutie!! :kiss:)!! Indeed, I did turn 18 today, June 30, 2006, at 10:03, 26 secs. a.m.!!! LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That might have been it. I might have accidently said my birthday's June 30, 1988 instead of 1987 when I signed up, identifying me as a 17 year-old. But on the other hand, if that's what I did, I made that mistake on this site, not ###. So, there must have been a different reason...

Anyways, it's been a year now, and I don't know when I'll get unbanned... Oh well. This site's been the greatest of friends anyways, and I'm glad I get to come here. I'm glad that I get to date all of you guys too!! (hehe, remember that????)

(!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

~~LowestVocal017~~

p.s.- BTW, if anyone wants to know, 017 is included at the end of my username because I was thinking about the number that I used in this weird school bingo competition last year that helped me won the competition.

9. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

Oh yes, happy birthday Lowest! :grin::smilewave

And ive had that problem many times before with my MSN account....my fingers slipped when i was entering my birth year and i never double checked it and now i appear as 13 in my MSN profile:bang: . I hate it when that happens...

10. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I'm confused. :eusa_doh:

In post #6 you said.....
    ....which suggests you are 19 today.

But in post #8 you say....
    ....which suggests you are 18 today.

Perhaps I have missed something here (it wouldn't be the first time).

However if #8 is correct then it is right that you would have been banned from ### before today, but can sign up there again today.

Anyway, I hope you have a great birthday today - whatever one it is!
    :grin: (!) (!) (!) (!) (!)

11. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have split the interesting discussion about underage sex etc to a new thread here http://emptyclosets.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636

LowestVocal017's reply is quoted above because it belongs in both threads.