1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What type of girl are you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Charni, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am a girly girl for sure. I haven't tried make up but I think I would like it. I love to do girly things. What about you?

2. Rooni321

I'm a super girly girl. I love doing my hair and makeup and I love shopping and baking and wearing dresses! But at the same time I like camping, and building things, and sports, and getting in the dirt and flirting with everyone like a sleezy guy haha

3. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You like doing make up? I'll have to ask you some questions some time then!

4. Rooni321

Oh definately! Ask me anything about makeup I LOVE it!

5. midwestgirl89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure tbh. I'm kind of in-between. I like some girly things and some "non-girly" things lol. I like being outside, exercising, rollerblading, and I don't like wearing heels or anything like that. I prefer Converse for sure. I hatttte shopping for clothes, lol. And I couldn't do someone else's makeup or cook properly if my life depended on it. (Sorry lol) I take drum lessons although I suck. I guess that's not a girly girl thing to do.

I have long hair and I look more feminine than masculine. I wear dresses if the occasion calls for it. Plus I wear a purse. And I listen to girly music I guess? Musicals, pop, etc. I wear girl clothing. I'm a nerd, I'll just say that. I am me, lol. Idk what kind of girl I am. Just a girl. Haha. I wish I had your good sense with makeup and fashion.

6. Vesper

Not very feminine at all--very tomboyish, actually. Makeup, dresses, miniskirts, high heels, most accessories and jewelry--I dislike wearing them. I don't like lace, sequins, frills, or ruffles. I'm messy, and usually don't give a crap about how my short hair looks as long as it's not sticking out awkwardly. Excessive pink, hearts, pouty lips, sappy romcoms, giggling over cute guys, mani-pedis, spa treatments, sexy lingerie: nope. Can't. cook to save my life (my DAD is the best cook I know)

Give me a t-shirt or polo, a pair of jeans, and a pair of sneakers, and I'm good. I would like to to become a computer geek, and play guitar and drums. I love video games (including racing games like F-Zero GX) and PC games. I want to own a motorcycle.

Compassion, empathy, sensitivity, tolerance: I do consider myself to have these traits that are considered to be traditionally feminine, but ought to be encouraged in everyone. I'm also somewhat of a feminist.

#6 Vesper, Jan 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2012
  7. Charni

Charni Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I posted on your wall.

8. ESevee

Girly girl

9. sokk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm not a girly girl, but I'm not a tomboy either.. I'm not a butch lesbian for sure, I do wear make up, I do care about what I wear, I have long hair etc. I mostly fall for femmes lesbians. BUT I have some "male traits".. like I can't stand chick flicks and mostly just watch action or thriller, I don't dress up that often, but I do it on big occasions of course, but at home for example.. you can see me walking around in sweats, I don't have to look good all the time, if that makes sense :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I also have more guy friends than girl friends, I guess I'm leaning more to the femme side, but with some boyish traits.. lol.

That said.. NOBODY in this city really cares about what they wear, because it rains 250 days a year.. the fashion here is rubber boots and rain coat. People here are more laid back.. people care more about staying dry than about looking good, and that's how it should be imo.

10. FleetFish

[​IMG]

At least, that is how I am in my head. Also how I try to be. Not sure if that is the impression other people get, though! :lol:

11. BroadwayDreamer

Out Status:
    All but family
    Crooning summed myself up.

---------- Post added 21st Jan 2012 at 06:48 AM ----------

Rooni, sorry, my Kindle sucks.

12. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a gamer girl :3

13. Well, I spend most of my time with the guys, love "dick flicks" (action movies, thrillers, often containing gratuitous violence, explosions and boobs), and I really wear mostly guy clothes, but I have kind of a girly haircut.

I am the lesbro.

But I do do some "girly" things. When I'm nervous, I change my clothes a hundred times. I LOVE trying on fancy dresses, even if I'm not going to buy or wear them.

14. xXPsychedelicXx

Meh. Not sure.

I suppose I look quite feminine. I wear dresses sometimes, and I love trying on high heels. Actually WEARING the high heels out in public is a totally different story though. I hate it. I feel so self-conscious. I love wearing "boyfriend" shirts, jeans and sneakers. Or shorts and a cool T-shirt.

I don't like wearing make-up. I have medium length hair, but I'm dying to cut it short.

I don't like sports at all. I'm a reading and writing kinda gal. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But give me a horror film or action movie any day. Chick flicks make me wanna pull my hair out.

I'm a mix of both, I guess. Haha! But I definitely wouldn't describe myself as "girly".

15. Curly

I think I'm the awkward stage between closeted and out. I was feminine by "necessity" so people wouldn't find out...but I don't want to be. But I like having curves and stuff and not the baggy loose boy clothes.

Right now: long hair, occasional dresses, heels and makeup.

I hate wearing dresses, heels or makeup cause I feel uncomfortable and out of place. I want looser jeans, tshirt and comfortable shoes, but all I have tight jeans and frilly boob hugging shirts.

I've always wanted a shorter hair cut (until some boys in elementry said I looked like a boy)... but still gathering up my courage.

I love sports!

... I guess I'm still just figuring it out ... (!)

16. DhammaGamer

I'm obsessed with grooming myself and wearing fashionable clothes and makeup. I haven't purchased a pair of heels yet, but can't wait to. I swoon over shoes just a little bit more than I swoon over men. I am generally pretty girly when it comes to my fashion and general demeanor.

I'm also very intelligent and have always been kind of a nerd and a gamer. I study buddhism and psychology and love to write short stories and poetry. Most of that stuff I think is mostly gender neutral.

I like nature as well and enjoy camping and hiking. I hate fishing and hunting though, that shit is cruel. I generally hate chick flicks, but I don't like the whole action thing either. I prefer comedies, epics, dramas, and musicals ... and superhero movies lol I mostly listen to cute indie rockers sing about their ex-girlfriends, itt makes me hot (jk) lol

I'd say I'm kind of girly girl for sure, but theres a tough side too. Don't mess with me alrite?!

17. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm pretty tomboyish. I mostly wear guys clothes. I love action movies and I love to watch sports. I am also majoring in a field that is still mostly male.

18. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've started considering myself gender-neutral or agender. I present somewhere between feminine and masculine, I guess. I really want to be able to present as more androgynous, but my face and body are decidedly female. I never wear makeup and wear a unisex style of clothes, although I do have a female haircut.

19. maverick

The kind that's a boy. :lol:

Motorcycle-ridin', Call-of-Duty-headshot-yelpin', ballcap-rockin', chivalry-soapboxin', tattoo-sportin', dragon-slayin' save-the-princess fellow. Who happens to have been born biologically female and is slowly but surely getting over it.

But seriously though, Seth Green with tits. That's me.

20. waitingfordawn

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I look femme, I just don't have the attitude of a femme quite yet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'm a girly girl--I love make-up and clothes and SHOES, my God, I have a terrible love affair with shoes. I like "girly" shit and enjoy things like chick flicks and video games in equal measure, though I hate gendered terms like "chick flicks." It just reinforces how if a movie (or anything, really) is about/for men it is said to be universally appealing and a movie that is about/for women is supposed to appeal women only. Hmph.

I guess when I say I don't have the attitude of a femme it's because I don't present as such consciously--I have a lot of femme qualities in my personality, but I don't choose to identify as femme quite yet. I would say about my personality that I am confident and assertive and a bitch, but that's just me, it's always been me, it's not a conscious presentation of my gender. It's always been how I am. Like, I am a "bitch" in the way that a man would be "aggressive," I suppose; I have consciously reclaimed that word to show the dichotomy between men and women's personality traits and how they're perceived. If I'm confident and opinionated and won't back down or let anyone step all over me I am a bitch, but if I was a man that would be normal and expected of me. Same with if I was a slut, I would be vilified since I am a woman, but for men, that would be normal and expected. So. I have a femme attitude even if I don't consciously identify as such (yet).

#20 waitingfordawn, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012