1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meet me in la la land(:

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BreeBree, Jan 21, 2012.

1. BreeBree

Fun time:slight_smile: let's pretend your imaginary world is the real world. (Although for some of you it may already be) think hard about what you want the world to be like and post it down there:slight_smile: I'll start:slight_smile:

If the world were mine.....I would live in Oklahoma (where I'm from I miss it dearly). I will have travelled the world three times, and am currently 21. I still have my dog Bobo, and she is young and happy(she passed away of age:/) and she is coexisting with my current dogs, Nikhoma and Jezebel. I am still single, but enjoying the freedom and options I have. I don't have to dye my hair, its naturally bright red :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I am a good witch (like in charmed) and do not have to hide it for the world does not judge. There's also a dragon in my back yard. I drive a '67 impala<3 and am free of my mental illnesses. Ohh and I can fly.:slight_smile: the world also no longer is ruled by pop music, but 80s rock and alternative. I've also met Johnny Depp, and he's in my contact list on my phone:slight_smile: oh yeah and Misha Collins and Alyssa Milano are my best friends<3

Who's next? xx

2. Vesper

-- I would be free of my cat allergy, and have three or four cats.
    -- I would be taller (say, 5'6 or 5'7) and slimmer.
    -- I'd be able to eat as much as my heart desires without gaining weight.
    -- I would be able to fall asleep instantly in any position, anywhere.
    -- I would own an ultramodern house right here in my present city or in San Francisco.
    -- I'd be a drummer or guitarist in a band.
    -- I'd own a badass motorcycle and do road trips once in a while.
    -- I'd be a government agent specializing in fighting white-collar crimes.
    -- I'd be a computer geek, with a blazing fast custom-built gaming rig.
    -- I'd be an artist who is a whiz with Photoshop and creates fantastic pen & ink and marker illustrations.
    -- I'd be able to fly a fighter jet (my late grandpa did).
    -- I'd be a master of Chinese calligraphy.
    -- I'd be a master of kendo, Japanese spearfighting, and kung fu.
    -- I'd be a master of parkour and skateboarding.
    -- I'd be a professional tennis player.
    -- I'd be able to run a marathon.
    -- I'd be able to beat a six-year-old in chess.

If I may allow myself to dream bigger...
    -- All my favorite anime and video game characters would become real, and they'd be personal friends.
    -- I'd be a cyborg with superhuman strength, agility, endurance, and intelligence.
    -- I would be able to travel forward and backward in time.
    -- I would have an airship, built by myself, that can transform into a jet aircraft.
    -- I'd have the hottest woman in the world as a girlfriend.

#2 Vesper, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  3. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My house would be filled with all the manga, anime, video games, and CDs I want. I wouldn't need hearing aids; my ears and eyes would be normal, I'd have a more effeminate body (if not a girl's body) and wardrobe. I'd be fluent in Japanese, French, and German, and have a job that takes me around the world.

4. needshelp

good thread.

-i would live on my own, have a really, really nice apartment on the upper east side of new york and a mansion somewhere in rockland, orange, westchester or ulster county right outside of nyc.

-i would own a really nice bmw or lexus.

-i would have a high paying job in what i want to do in my field

-on my days off, i will have tons of fun with my friends, having the time of my life, and getting to enjoy myself

-i'll be free to do whatever i want with no guilt or shame. wear tight jeans, get like 6 piercings in one ear, have my lip and my tounge pierced, get like one or two tattoos, dye my hair blue, and do whatever i feel like doing without a care in the world. basically be and feel liberated.

-hook up with guys here and there i guess, have a hot boyfriend who i can cuddle, hug, touch, kiss, and have sex with.

-pretty much go skydriving, bungee jumping, jetskiing, rock climbing, learn how to fly a plane, drive around on the highway in fast cars going 100 mph...

-buy tons of clothes that i like but don't have the money to buy at macy's, against all odds, and all. nothing expensive, just colorful type of clothes that look dope. also would buy artsy sneakers like how nikes has, i also would buy that liquid swords nike sneakers...

-i would have millions and millions of dollars and i would actually spend my money to help other people that aren't as fortunate. basically giving money to the homeless, the poor, help college students pay off the tuition and those that are struggling to pay back their loans as well. i would also help people with their problems and stuff. if i had a magic wand, i would make so and so pain go away if i had the power too.

-i would basically do all the things that i've procrastinated on and redo all the things that i screwed up with.

-i would go back in the past and rewrite some wrongs that have happened in my life as well as change world reevents sort of like that old tv show seven days that used to air when my 9 was upn. if i couldn't do that, i would like to understand why things happened the way they did or the truth behind certain things that i have no understanding of.

-i would want to understand myself and answer the questions that i have about myself that i just don't know or am unsure about. questions that nobody not even myself can answer about myself.

that's about it for now.

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In my ideal world we would all be Muppets. And we would be required to break into at least 2 musical numbers each day. :sunglasses:

That's all I really want. Because, when you're a Muppet anyway, money, sex, beauty, and all those other silly things are irrelevant. Muppets make everything else balance out, because they celebrate diversity and within it find perfection and happiness - which, at least in my opinion, would generate a Utopian society.

6. BreeBree

^^ I like the 2 musical numbers a day:slight_smile:

-I would also like to add that I would have a pet fox and an otter and they would hopefully coexist with my 3 dogs

7. Bolin

-I'd be slightly taller
    -I'd have my dream body with all my physical deformities gone
    -I'd have a masters in music composition and would major in viola. I'd also get a degree in period performance
    -I'd be living in a gay-friendly area
    -I'd be married to the guy of my dreams, and we'd stay together forever and not have children or pets
    -I'd live in a world where all religions accepted homosexuality
    -I'd be the conductor and lead violinist (and violist) of my own period orchestra which I founded
    -I'd be a successful Neo-Baroque musical composer
    -I'd have a nice house with 2 floors
    -I'd be fluent in Japanese and Korean
    -I'd be able to be a super fan of comics, anime, manga and video games without being criticized for it
    -I'd be able to pull off awesome cosplays
    -I'd have a lot of money and be able to eat at fine restaurants with my hubby
    -I'd be happy

8. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wonderful thread :icon_bigg

-My beloved Japanese Akita I-Da-Ho would be forever 3 years old and be with me till I die.
    -I'd be a championship race car driver.
    -My best friends that have passed away would still be here today.
    -I'd be bisexual
    -there would be 7 classic cars in my garage and an old wood speedboat down on the lake.
    -thats it for now...

9. Vesper

Oops, left out some stuff.

-- I'd be fluent in Japanese, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Russian.
    -- I'd drive a BMW hybrid sedan, or an Acura TL.
    -- I'd have eidetic (photographic) memory.
    -- I'd be a master kendama player.
    -- I'd be a concert pianist (took eight years of lessons), and master the clarinet (played it in band for a few years) and ocarina.
    -- I'd be a classically-trained singer.
    -- I'd master Dance Dance Revolution.
    -- I'd be talented at breakdancing.
    -- I'd design, sew, and tailor my own clothing.

Totally Out There:
    -- I'd make full FF6 and FF7 remakes by myself, no thanks to Square ENIX.
    -- I'd create an anime version of FF6.
    -- I'd be a billionaire with a secret underground lair full of gadgets and weapons.
    -- I would have an enormous secret hoard of diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, opals, and tanzanites.

#9 Vesper, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  10. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would live in a house with a hundred rooms, which is designed so that it is shaped like a piano in the outside. It would have a fire pole that goes from the very top floor down to the basement. The pole lands in the swimming pool in the basement and there is also a water slide. In my world I would be able to do magic Harry Potter style, and I would have a pet phoenix and would be a dragon rider as well. I would also be best friends with the entire Criminal Minds cast. <3 I would be a professional violinist, better than Nigel Kennedy, and known as an absolute legend in the classical music world, but also in mainstream music.