1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Friday!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stuwee, Jan 27, 2012.

1. stuwee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a big planet, and we have EC'er all over it, for some of ya'll Friday is almost over, but here in the US it's just started (!)

[​IMG]

How do you feel? What are your plans?

Me? I have to work untill about 2:20pm, then I have a hot date with someone I really, really like :kiss:

I hope my fellow EC'ers have a fabulous day, and an even better weekend :thumbsup:

stu

2. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have the day off today because all the teachers at my school are being sent to other schools to spy on their teaching methods.

I'm gona spend the day cleaning, ironing and doing coursework. Fun times. I just got a load of CD's through the post so I'm gona listen to them and probably go running at some point.

I got to sleep for 4 hours longer than I would normally on a friday and because my sister has gone somewhere and my mum is staying with her boyfriend I have the house to myself, so all together I'm feeling good. Nice and relaxed. Hope everybody has/had a good day.

3. Tiny Catastrophe

LMFAO I love that picture and that was the first thing I thought about when I saw this thread! As for my plans, I'm spending the day with my girlfriend so I'm super excited and happy :slight_smile:.

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A project I've been working on for months is being launched tomorrow! We're combining a launch party with the dance parties we usually run, so we've got a one-hour launch with speeches (icluding one by me) and stuff, then the dance party starts.

On Sunday I'm participating in another event, a youth writing thing where 12 young people are presenting 6-minute pieces of writing they've done. It'll be the first time I've shared any of my writing in public and I'm kind of terrified.

5. Shevanel

I am going to get shit faced :slight_smile:

6. DJNay

From Joburg, SA but now live in Brisbane, Aus
    Ive had a chilled day so far,eating lunch at the mo, then going to walk to a friends house and see if shes home, maybe chill a bit. practice my violin and write a letter to my grandmother in England :slight_smile: then watch my linkin park dvd

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *insert Rebecca Black joke here*

8. Ben

Ben

I just had porridge for breakfast and am going to have salad for lunch. All so that I can feel better about myself when I gorge on a HUGE BURGER (not Jojo huge, Ben-from-little-village huge) and insane amounts of chips later : D

9. AllSmiles

Tonight, I'm going to my best friend's place to watch movies with him and his boyfriend all night :slight_smile: It's going to be great!

10. Queeran

Queeran Guest

For most of the day, I'll be waiting for a call saying that my computer is fixed and ready to be picked up. Then tonight, I'll be pulling an all-nighter while taking care of my neighbor's husband while she's at work. How exciting~

11. Mad Man L

Friday's more or less over here. Typical school day, although it's nice to have Friday nights back. During holidays, having free nights loses its shine. During term, Friday is like the sabbath.

Done the usual Friday night things, and thankfully, not too much homework this weekend, so wooo :grin:

12. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am going to do nothing important.
    It is far too cold and wet for me to be outside and some students were robbed the other day so I don't feel much like wandering around campus.
    It's the kind of day where I sit around, watch anime, and do whatever I feel like doing.

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have human sexuality, US history and training for work. Then I can actually call it the weekend!!

14. duriru

I have to go to college till 7PM. At least I get to wake up late tomorrow.

15. silkfrog1292

Friday's almost over here, but i spent my after noon hanging out with a friend coming back from overseas, then i spend my evening doing homework, ate a nice steak for lunch today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:...in all pretty good.

16. BudderMC

I definitely expected more Rebecca Black humour in this thread. [/slight disappointment]

Anyway, I've got my thermodynamics class till 11:30, then running around with a friend to all the university presidential candidates to be 'informed voters', then out with my groupmates downtown to an Art Gallery, so we can write a review for my society class. Then back home, where I'll probably spend most of the night by myself, since my housemates will be busy with work, and I have to prep for my interview tomorrow as well.

17. FJ Cruiser

I'm about to get ready for my physics and chemistry classes, and I have homework in physics, chemistry, and calculus that I'd like to get done today (unlikely). Then my friends have designated me the apartment hunter since I'm the only one who's taken the initiative, so I'm going to do my best to call a bunch of leasing offices and get information even though we're somewhat late to the game.

Also, I swear I'm not lying, but depending on what my friend's dad says, I may or may not go have dinner with the idiotic himself, Rick Perry. Then it's on to see one of my favorite bands, MuteMath!

#17 FJ Cruiser, Jan 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  18. AllthatIknew

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    got an Emancipator show tomorrow I'm excited for and only one more class today! also tonight is a friend's bday and some dubstep dj's are comin to throw the fuck down! I can't waittt!! Friday is beautiful

---------- Post added 27th Jan 2012 at 10:24 AM ----------

hell yeah. a sip and a double cup:grin:

19. Gallatin

I've got to read Hard Times by Dickens this weekend, since I've got an essay due on it next week. Tomorrow, my beloved Liverpool plays Manchester United in the FA Cup, and those games are always intense. Also, I'd quite like to go shooting this weekend, but since my cousin never answers his phone, I don't have anybody to go with.

20. Bolin

Ehhh, not much. I'm gonna shave off my beard and mustache in a couple of hours...and I think my mom is taking my family out to eat. But other than that...not doing much of anything. xD