1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gah so annoying

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DhammaGamer, Jan 30, 2012.

1. DhammaGamer

So I was out having drinks with some poeple from work last weekend and was having a conversation with a girl I work with who I have told I am trans. My boss was sitting next to us and up until this point I'm pretty sure she had assumed that I was a straight man since that's how I present at work.

Anyways I was talking to my friend, one of my old bosses, about a guy I know asking me out over facebook. Which I didn't really have a problem discussing since it doesn't automatically out me to my boss since most people just assume I'm gay, which is ... whatever since there are quite a few gay people working in my office.

Anyways, today is the first day I've seen my boss since then and a moment ago she, the girl sitting next to me, and I were joking about our crappy computer system and every time she would mock me, jokingly, she would lisp and move her hands all weird. Which is something she has never done before when talking to me. Maybe I'm crazy but I kind of took offense to it. I may have mentioned that I may be going on a date with a guy, but that does not mean I'm gay. And even if I was, that does not mean I would think it is funny to make fun of stereotypical "gay" behavior. Not do I find it appropriate, especially among coworkers.

Gah, some people I swear.