1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short hair + round face?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kdlb93, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Kdlb93

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi there! Well, I guess bigendered would be the best way I would discribe myself. I am female, and I want short hair for when I dress masculine, but I have a round face. I am tired of pinning my hair back or hiding it under a cap, but I am also afraid a short haircut wont fit my face when I am out and about as a female. Help? Short short hair on round face, yea or nea?

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm trying to figure this out myself. I have a fairly round face and wide jaw so I'm really not sure if I can get away with short hair.

3. Vesper

The best advice I can really come up with is that the hairstyle should make your face appear longer in general, but should not emphasize the roundness. I have a roundish face myself, and found that a side part and sideswept bangs can be flattering to a round face.

#3 Vesper, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

You can chop it off but you'll need bangs to take away from the roundness and to keep it a little feminine. Maybe you could do something like Michelle Williams or Gennifer Goodwin?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]