1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Do When You Get Really Mad

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SpikySpice, Dec 25, 2007.

1. SpikySpice

I jsut like go to my room, slam teh door, and lay on my bed, sometimes yell at people if they were makuign me mad, and soemtimes i cry little bit

But thee is a big thing, breaking things, punchign teh wall, that amazingly release my anger and stress. I watched on TV a shwo once liek they break stuffs in th trash dump when they get angry or mad, and that lure their angers away

2. dictionary

i dont get angry... like i do inside but i dont do anything so i spose im just botling it up and one day it will eplode and i will like atack everyone :slight_smile:

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
  4. xxAngelOnFirexx

i *cough* think of them getting hurt *cough* and/or just yell and swear. people learn quickly not to make me mad or to run if they do. either that or they stay away from me. fine with me.

5. JeremyB

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Depends on how mad I get. If i'm not too mad I just scream into a pillow. If I get really mad then.. Yeah lets not go to the bad place.

6. sdc91

Most of the time I just kind of bottle it up (not good), but I'm a fan of the occasional scream-in-the-pillow-marathon. lol

7. Chaos

I've done tame things such as going into seclusion to meaner things such as spilling something over someone to breaking down a door.

I usually keep my anger inside and when I get really fed up I explode. Not a good thing.

My sister usually sees the worst of my anger because she and I don't get along very well. Ask her... Shes been doused with pepsi several times.

8. chrisb

Depends on where i am, how mad i am exactly, who the person is....and yeah but usually i will cry not often in front of the person but sometimes i get furious cuss them out or atleast in my head stare angrily and go to bed...

9. waitingsucks

Make random threads on EC, I have a large collection of threads I've started that make no sense and go no where!

10. Ty

Ty Guest

Just cry on my bed wishing harm to whoevers pissed me off ^_^

11. CrimsonThunder

If its a friend I usually give them a really bad stare, like whenever my friend tries to get on my computer when hes at my house I get pissed off (I don't want him finding stuff hes not supposed too, or talk to any of my msn friends >_>) Or whenever my friends pick up my guitar and pull on the strings then dont put it down carefully. >_>

If its someone I don't really like I'd yell at them.

Sometimes I ignore people too.

12. davo-man

I usually go on my computer and play GTA San Andreas. Something about the mindless violence agaist harmless sims calms me down. If it's someone I know quite well, then I know what buttons to push eg my sis and my dad, I know exactly what to do to piss tem off. For eg. if my dad is lecturing me, I look him right in the eye and don't look away.

13. Defender

Defender Guest

I bottle it up too often. It gets to the point sometimes that I get headaches because of feeling so stressed. I have never broken anything/punched holes in the wall though coz I'd have to pay for damages. I've punched the crap out of my bed a few times though...lol.

14. Jeimuzu

I used to punch the most solid bit of my wall, thinking it'd hold up. After all, it took a hammer to put pins through it. *sigh*

15. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's what the treadmill is for.

Lex

16. surfrboykai

i honestly don't get pissed. maybe it's an island thing. my biological father taught me that it's just not worth it to let other people gain power over you by pissing you off.

17. Kimi

I know I shouldn't doing but I kinda let anger go...

Like if I was talking to someone and he made me mad, I probably get's mean to him and become sarcastic and try to make him feel bad for making me mad:lol:

Though I rarely get mad. I'm a very good boy:slight_smile:

18. biisme

i usually bottle it up, but if i get very mad i will cry out of frustration....but if i'm mad at someone and they go really far, i just get really quiet....and still...and i have a death glare...and most people run away.

19. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I go really quiet and stay mad until i go to sleep.

I'll also make sarcastic comments if people annoy me, and i'll usually try and isolate myself.

20. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't usually get mad. But if I do, I either become really quiet and just walk away, or I begin shouting and letting all my anger out in a ridiculously gay way :lol: Oh and I sometimes become agressive if people go too far, but only with close friends who don't mind me hitting them a bit :lol:

But generally, like 99.5% of the time, I'm really calm and smiley :icon_bigg